• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RandyPanda's Trade Thread ~Please Take A Look~

RandyPanda

Show me your moves.
Years
Welcome to my rather generic trade thread! I don't have much on it at the moment, but I'm looking to change that.

Rules and Other Serious Business.
1. Obviously, all PokeCommunity rules apply in this thread. This includes no hacking.
2. Feel free to make offers for trades, but at the same time, don't flood the thread.
3. Give me time to get back to you. I'm busy with school and stuff, so don't become aggravated if I don't respond as quickly as you'd like.
4. If we somehow come to a Two for One Deal, I need to receive the Pokemon that I'm looking for in the first trade. I'm not looking to scam you, and I'd appreciate not being scammed.
5. If you are a cloner, please let me know up front. I'd really appreciate it if you could send back a copy of my Pokemon, and this way we both prosper from the deal, as opposed to one of us getting the short end of the stick.
6. HAVE FUN. Please don't be offended if I don't accept your trade offer; it's most likely nothing personal.

Whitelist

AllBlue- really helped me out with some cloning, good quick trades.

Blacklist

No one at the moment; let's keep it that way.

My Pokemon

EGG MOVE POKEMON

066.png

Machop
Special Move- Encore
Adamant x3
231.gif

Phanpy
Special Move- Ice Shard
Adamant x2

239.png

Elekid
Special Moves- Ice Punch, Cross Chop
Adamant x3

209.png

Snubbull
Special Move- Close Combat
Adamant x2
Jolly x1

041.png

Zubat
Special Move- Brave Bird
Hasty x3

004.gif

Charmander
Special Move- Belly Drum
Jolly x3
Hasty x1

016.png

Pidgey
Special Move- Brave Bird
Adamant x3
Jolly x1

453Back_f.png

Croagunk
Special Move- Cross Chop
Jolly x3
Hasty x1

216.png

Teddiursa
Special Move- Close Combat
Adamant x2

Events

385.png

Wishmaker Jirachi
Relaxed x4 (Emerald Cloned)
Lax x1

467.png

PKTOPIA Magmortar
Modest

172.png

GAMESTP PCP
Jolly

Shinies

054.gif

Psyduck
Sassy
UT, Lv. 1

Pokemon of the random variety
378.gif

Regice
CALM (good nature for wall)
UT, Lv. 40

WANTS:
-Shinies
-Events
-Pokemon with good IV's and natures
-EV'd Pokemon
-Feel free to try me with just about anything reasonable.

Last edited:

allBlue

legendary cake lover
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
I'm interested in relaxed Jirachi, PKTOPIA magmortar and gamestop PCP. Would like to know IVs/lvls/natures and whether EV trained or not etc on Jirachi and PKTOPIA.

Check my thread in the sig for pokemons you might be interested. I can clone as well. :)

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hey
Can I please have the shiny Psyduck and the shiny Ponyta check my htread to see what you would like.

RandyPanda

Show me your moves.
Years
@AllBlue
All of my events are untouched. For Jirachi, the nature options are Relaxed and Lax. The PKTOPIA Magmortar is Modest, and I'm checking on the IV's on both of those, and will edit this post with them.
EDIT:
Jirachi- 26/2/18/24/2/5-6
Magmortar- 6/5-6/20/24/19/22

@Live_Wire466
That sounds like a deal. Let me check the IV's on those Pokemon and then I can hop online if that works for you.

Last edited:
Years
@AllBlue
All of my events are untouched. For Jirachi, the nature options are Relaxed and Lax. The PKTOPIA Magmortar is Modest, and I'm checking on the IV's on both of those, and will edit this post with them.

@Live_Wire466
That sounds like a deal. Let me check the IV's on those Pokemon and then I can hop online if that works for you.

ok sounds good. my fc is the platinum one in my sig. just let me know when you're ready

allBlue

legendary cake lover
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
I'm in no rush, take your time and let me know what you want in return :)

RandyPanda

Show me your moves.
Years
@AllBlue I'm really liking the Gliscor, Venusaur, and Machamp, if you're still interested in the three that you mentioned earlier.

@Altariaking No thank you, but thanks for visiting the thread.

@JaydenTheDragonTamer Anything holding a Choice Scarf would be great.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
Ooh! I'd die if I got a shiny Ponyta! Talk about spiffy looking! Um, what do you want for it? And what's the Ponyta's gender?

allBlue

legendary cake lover
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
@AllBlue I'm really liking the Gliscor, Venusaur, and Machamp, if you're still interested in the three that you mentioned earlier.

Hit me up with a PM when you're ready to trade(finish your trade with the others first so that we can take our time). Also I've taken a liking at your shiny psyduck please let me know what you want for it as well :laugh:

RandyPanda

Show me your moves.
Years
@Aaron I'd be happy to trade, but would you be willing to trade me back copies of my own Pokemon? That would really help me out, and we'd both benefit.

@Umbreon_4_Life Well, I'm going to be trading with Aaron, but if I can get a clone, I'd be very happy to trade one for just about any shiny. Oops, forgot to mention it's female.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Sorry I can't clone, I get someone else to clone for me, I think allblue is a cloner but I could be wrong.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
@Umbreon_4_Life Well, I'm going to be trading with Aaron, but if I can get a clone, I'd be very happy to trade one for just about any shiny. Oops, forgot to mention it's female.

Woot! Thanks a ton, but really the only shiny I have is an Unown... =( And I'm not really sure if I could part with that. Uh, anything else you'd want? :/ I might give you my Unown, if you want it?

Back