• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
It's pretty neat-looking. The rectangular buttons at the sides seem slightly off in my opinion, and I think they appear a bit rigid especially on lighter PC styles. The images also look slightly blurry in my display. I don't know if the image noise was intended so I'm tentatively not looking at it as a con. But overall, it's a good sig.

9/10

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Thanks a lot! Its not intentional on my part, but I think the images were made that way intentionally by the illustrator. They're kind of in a dark blurry surrounding. Might be since I forgot to convert to .png before cropping, idk.

EDIT: Apparently, its intentional. Original image:
Spoiler:

Anyway, 8/10. Simple and neat, organized, and I love the art style in the icons! :)

Echidna

Years
Ah, better! At least the opening is different from the rest :p
4/10. It remains nothing but text :)

Echidna

Years
Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it!
Anyway, 5/10. The images are of great quality, but it'd be much better if you removed the text, and centered the image!
Those are Brendan and May :p I think...

Echidna

Years
If it looked any good smaller, I'd do that.
4/10, could have some more content at the least!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
3/10

It matches your theme and while I like simple... idk. I guess I just don't find it appealing?

(On a side note: please refrain from rating the same person more than once. Also it would be nicer if you actually had more than one line of text to rate. )

droomph

weeb
Years
7/10 It's just text but I think small signatures are nice sometimes.

So yeah, I changed mine because I hate it too. I wanted to draw something myself and upload it but then I said "**** that" because I have no patience

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
10/10 Beautiful and simple. You can't rate bacon any lower. The little link on the end is nice and subtle but I don't like the pic. The bacon is the sig's saving grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back