• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gust

Facelift

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
It might not help others, but really, for some reason, I have an inclination to play hacks where the person is witty, as opposed to rigid or irritable or anything. It actually says a lot 'bout what the hack might be like.
And yes, I also hope you release a final version. I would be very disappoint if this hack ends up like Genesis.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Downloading is suspended for some time due to protest towards SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act). Get informed here.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I've been watching Koolboyman's LP of this in youtube, not sure if you (Truality) have seen it or not but he's got many good points about how to improve the hack there.

So, I decided to come to say something here myself too (related to the LP).
I liked the beginning of the hack but seeing as KBM progressed further, he found many minor bugs which you should fix.
Additionally, I think you should do something with the people blocking all paths. It's unnecessary having many people blocking one path or two-square door, instead put trigger events making one blocking person tell you not to go or something if you can't figure out any other way to get rid of the problem.

For example, there is a girl blocking the 2nd gym in the game - instead, you could make something more like the one in GSC (Morty's gym) where a man pushes you out of the gym telling the gym leader is not present at the moment (or make the gym door locked until some sequence is gone through - it doesn't make much sense if a gym is kept open but yet the leader is missing).

yuki3056

Grass Types own
Years
I can't wait for the final version of this I will LP it for sure once it is complete!

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
I'm very impressed. Though this hack isn't as flashy as some of the others [as in new tiles, new sprites, etc.] it is more important that it is fun, and that is what it is. I like the idea of starting with a very oddball Pokemon. When I saw the sign saying "End of Demo" I was sad because I was having so much fun! My team was very simple - LV20 Ivysaur and LV20 Farfetch'd.

Siyo4

The Mad Fox
Years
  • TN
  • Seen Mar 19, 2016
Is there any update information or progress on the hack? I'm looking for something to play and my sights are set on pokemon hacks at the moment.

Dear god, is my siggy REALLY that freaking big?

Last edited:

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Siyo4, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

Tru-ahh-leh-teh, if you ever want Gust reopened then just message either myself or gira :3

Back