• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
None of us are fat enough nor can we handle the fat if we even want to, believe me I've been to the pictures thread. Only the top fashion models over here on PC.

(I say that because you literally have to gain around 200 pounds, I'm sure I would die before 10 pounds)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm trying to lose weight, not gain it :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't use that forum much. So I don't remember rules involving only that forum. x:

I see no appeal in sumo wrestling. I mean, what's even the point? >_>

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
How about you try this? xD

Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, now PC isn't letting new messages show up for me, either. >_>

As for wrestling- when you think into it- why do people pay to watch other people beat each other up? Doesn't make sense to me haha.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I love WWE. Even tho I haven't watched it for some time now. Although I don't like the direction it's headed right now.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Never was my thing. No clue why, I just wasn't raised around people with interest i guess?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
it's scripted and all.

While I can... kinda see the appeal of wrestling, this is the exact reason why I don't like it. Sport and acting don't mix; sport isn't scripted and in acting the main focus needs to be the storyline, not a sport. It's just a mix of these two that can't work together for me.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I guess that's where we differ there. For me, to be able to act out a story and incorporate a physical beatdown into the mix appeals. Granted, it seems silly when looked at objectively, but I've grown oblivious to that fact. If the people can act and can also wrestle, then you've got yourself a good show. If they lack in one of those aspects, it can hurt the story, and that can turn people off.

And Slendy, some people are just fans. It's like reading a book, sorta. Odd metaphor, but I mean that!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Sometimes, but not always! I legit didn't expect The Rock to win last year. That being said, I just know Cena's going to win this year. Also didn't expect Sheamus to win last year either.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can somewhat comprehend that metaphor.
Somewhat. Haha

I can't much partake in this conversation. Mainly because I have no clue who just about any of those people are. x;

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I kinda expected The Rock to win as his comeback match haha.

And let's change topic so everyone could join in as well :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha I can just watch you guys talk. x;

I'm busy wondering what the heck this guy on Facebook has been smoking. ;u;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, that's how it is, anyway.

I'm fine watching. x; Besides, I've been talking to Dipu via PM anyway so it's not like I'm just sitting here all alone haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The Rock! You know, the movie star Dwayne Johnson? Never liked his movies much, though, tbh. Except for the Game Plan.

And yerp, Slendy has. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back