Age 18
Male
Seen October 20th, 2016
Posted October 20th, 2016
171 posts
7.5 Years
Chapter 11: "I survived..."
Spoiler:

I began to vomit all over the floor from the haunting memory of witnessing the nurses death. The Deoxys watched carefully as I fell to my hands and knees, drenching them in both the Nurse's blood and guts and my disgusting throw up.

Before I knew it, I was suffering from a panic attack- the ainxiety from it causing me to suffer from a deadly heart attack as well. I tried to make myself calm down, but the fact that Deoxys was watching, waiting to murder me, made calming down impossible.

Out of absolutely nowhere, Liuetinant Charles broke down the wall of the Pokecenter with a single headbutt, and charged in, slicing at the Deoxys hundreds of times in mere seconds.

The Deoxys fell to the ground in pain as Charles continued to slice at it's body, destroying it as much as he could, then dropping the weapon and ripping parts of it's body out with his bear hands. He began to attack it much more than he should've, eventually reaching the point of absolute overkill.

Once he was finally done, he sounded the alarm.
"I'm going to kill them... ALL OF THEM. EVERY LAST DEOXYS THERE IS~! I WON'T LET A SINGLE ONE LIVE!!! THEY'LL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO MY FAMILY!" he yelled.

I crawled out of the Pokecenter and planted my face into the ground. My breath was insanely fast, and my heartbeat was unstopping. I hated everything around me, including myself. Life isn't worth living. It never was.

I unsheathed my sawblade and lifted it over my head. One nice stab to the brain, and this terrible life could be over. I'd never have to live in this cruel world again...

"No more Pokemon... no more worries... NO MORE ANYTHING!!! GOODBYE, CRUEL WORLD!" I screamed as I stabbed my sword downward.

The blade stopped right before it touched my head. Cythica had her hand gripped around the blade, blood dripping from her palm.

"You have the ability to kill a legendary. Therefor, your life is NOT YOURS TO TAKE. Get the hell up and fight like a man, not for yourself, but for humanity. " She threatened as she threw my sword onto the ground. I started to realize how idiotic that choice was. if I killed myself, all those that died would've died for nothing!!!

Out of absolutely nowehere, Captain Reginald ran through the streets at lighting speed, lifting me up and carrying me through as he ran.

"Reginald?!" I panicked.

"No time to talk, we gotta move!"

Buildings began to crumble, the earth began to quake, and citizens everywhere started dying. A couple hundred renegade soldiers and about fifty regular citizens ran in the same direction as Reginald, dodging the flying fragments of earth and falling buildings around the,. Reginald ran into Lumoise station and tossed me into the super train. Over 500 people stuffed there way into the train, until there was no more room left.

Reginald took the wheel, as the train tooted and everyone yelled "WE'RE FULL!!"

Tons of other citizens and renegade soldiers tried to squeeze their way in, beating on the doors and yelling cries of distress in hopes of getting in. I could see Reginald crying silently through the window to the room in which he drive the train.

Lumoiuse City, known to over a million inhabitants...
But when the army of Deoxy's began to invade... Only 540 survived...