Queen of Magical Girls

Female
East Coast, USA
Seen February 9th, 2019
Posted February 9th, 2019
4,590 posts
10.9 Years
Silvana Walcha Arle
<table border='0'><tr><td style='text-align: center; vertical-align: top; padding-top:6px;padding-left:6px;padding-right:6px;'>
Level 10
Moves
</td><td style='text-align: center; vertical-align: top; padding-top:6px;padding-left:6px;padding-right:6px;'></td><td style='text-align: center; vertical-align: top; padding-top:6px;padding-left:6px;padding-right:6px;'></td></tr><tr><td style='text-align: center; vertical-align: top; padding-top:6px;padding-left:6px;padding-right:6px;'></td><td style='text-align: center; vertical-align: top; padding-top:6px;padding-left:6px;padding-right:6px;'></td><td style='text-align: center; vertical-align: top; padding-top:6px;padding-left:6px;padding-right:6px;'></td></tr></table>
Silvana hesitated a moment. Someone had just spoken nearby, but clearly it wasn't aimed at her! She looked around to find this costumed individual being discussed, only to find that they were alone in the room together--as far as line of sight went, anyway.

Oh.

Silvana abruptly realized that she was the costumed individual. Surprisingly enough, this elicited a smile from the previously bewildered student. "--Me? Oh! Hehe. Thanks... My grandmother made it for me." she replied somewhat light-heartedly. . . . Why did she say that?? Home made clothes weren't 'cool'! Ugh. Silvana awkwardly ran a hand past her tiara, brushing it through her hair somewhat bashfully. It was too late to take that back now. Might as well roll with it and hope she didn't humiliate herself in front of the first boy she met on the island. I mean, there were probably hundreds of them, but they also probably had better things to do than rush to the library. "...It's not a costume, though. I wear this every day~!" Silvana went on to correct. She seemed proud of herself. ...What sort of costume did he think she was wearing anyway?? She thought she looked like a proper sorceress! ...H-how could she not?

"You can call me Miss Arle. This is my first year here." Silvana went on to explain. For some reason she had chosen to use a formality when introducing herself, and although it was unlikely he could work it out she had also given him her last name instead of her first. It was admittedly probably not the weirdest thing she was putting on display right now. The ornate sapphire blue armor with a golden trim was more impressive on a closer inspection. It looked so much like real metal!