• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I have my Togetic following me around in my Soul Silver now. :D
He's so cute. His name is Eon. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
Its usually one of my favorite pokemon so either my Lucario or Feraligatr or whoever I am training at the moment but mostly its Lucario or Feraligatr.

Years
Either my Miltank or Manectric at the time I last played SoulSilver.

Miltank helped me defeat Lance, you know.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 21, 2012
Shaymin followed me in Soul Silver. Then once it was level 100 it was hoppip.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
I have one of three Pokemon following me... Pichu, Togetic, Or Scizor...

The first two are for the same reason I notice a lot of people choose their following Pokemon... They are freaking cute..! <3

Scizor is there because it is my main battle Pokemon in SoulSilver. Plus is looks awesome I think. :)

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
Years
The Pokemon following me is generally always the Pokemon I am training. Hence, it isn't really the same Pokemon each time I play. Though I do love seeing my Water and Dragon Pokemon follow me. It reminds me of Yellow version when Pikachu used to follow me. :3

Crystalized

Waiting For RSE Remake
Years
It's whoever I may be training is the one following me however, I really like Snorlax and Gengar's overworld sprites.

SuperKirbyFan

Weedle trainer
Years
In HeartGold I always use my Scizor, it's the first guy I EV trained on there.
In Soulsilver I use Weedle, since I'm using that version for a solo challenge.

blue

gucci
Years
On Soul Silver I've got Cherubi & Glameow following me, they look great.

I just wonder what it would be like to have 5th Gen Pokémon walking around with you i.e Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem.

Last edited:
Years
Well for me it was Typhlosion or Charizard(from oak after beating Red) but sadly i traded them to black and then it broke i was so f&cking depressed but nowadays im into the Pokethalon so Furret, Vibrava, or Ponyta

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I got all of the Pokémon on Cynthia's team on my Platinum version before I restarted it, bred them, and sent the eggs (I think, or maybe I waited until they hatched) over to my SoulSilver game, and released all the Pokémon I had when I was finally able to trade. Since I decided that I would have all Cynthia's Pokémon, naturally, Garchomp ended up following me around the majority of my journey, and continues to do so.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
Mine is usually Pikachu. Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon and he is just so cute X3

Years
I usually have my Magmortar follow me, just because it's so huge. If those NPCs could sense danger, it'd be me walking by'em. >=D

Back