• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

So the third EVA Rebuild film was... underwhelming, unfortunately. They shouldn't have made the second film so damn good.
Do you know what the ending song is called? Because I absolutely loved "Beautiful World" from 1 and 2...actually, it's the entire reason I watched them. If not, do you even remember liking it?

Also, I'd love to RP on non-child friendly sites. I can handle no s3x or cursing, but it'd be nice to try some that allow it for a change of pace.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

@kotowari: i'm not sure how much they are told of Sync, but seeing what he says during the major scenes with him (Zao Ruins, the core, and last battle) you pretty much get the general idea of Sync from there. At least the basis and then character analysis can give you the rest. Though there are some thing like you wouldn't notice from the anime like the fact that those metal things on his chest are actually on his chest and not just part of his clothing. So my sister and I built a little headcanon around those and his tags when we noticed that!

But what you said is precisely right, and from what I have read of Kanda he definitely is one of those types in which you have to give a lot of time with, and well ... everything else that you said.

I ship Sync with Arietta, but for it to work I know that it would take a lot of development on both sides.

I used to roleplay on the forums but now I do so on dreamwidth. Forum roleplaying is easier to roleplay OCs with, but DW roleplaying is great for canon character roleplaying I guess!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I can see why you'd ship him with Arietta. Well, that's something I didn't know (the chest plates, that is). I do remember thinking he was a pretty interesting character and that it was a shame when he disappeared.

Kanda's one of those characters you can't force anything out, or it'll turn out the wrong way. I ship him with my DGM character. I used to be against CCxOC shipping (mainly for the reason mentioned in earlier posts), but then she decided to take matters into her own hands and ran off with them. And to think I initially drew her because I wanted one of those awesome DGM coats. :T There's little left of that initial mannequin now.
But, there's joy in trying to do things right and getting recognision from others for it.

I can't say I heard of dreamwidth before.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There are many who ship him with Anise but in all honesty I can't really see it. Which is strange because they obviously had more interaction but whatever. And yeah, you can't tell unless you take a look at his Mystic Arte image when he uses Akashic Torment (last battle), or if you take a look at the character disc on the game. And even then it's pretty subtle? And yess Sync is my favorite God-General and pretty much my favorite character from Abyss in all.

I usually don't ship CCxOC because I either don't ship the character with anyone or I ship them with a canon character and I'm not that big of a shipper haha. But I don't mind people shipping CCxOC as long as they do it correctly.

The roleplaying used to be done on Livejournal but then they started making changes that basically drove the roleplayers of the community out. So we all ventured over to Dreamwidth and continued from there. I used to also roleplay via IM but I have no one to do that with anymore.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

There are many who ship him with Anise but in all honesty I can't really see it. Which is strange because they obviously had more interaction but whatever. And yeah, you can't tell unless you take a look at his Mystic Arte image when he uses Akashic Torment (last battle), or if you take a look at the character disc on the game. And even then it's pretty subtle? And yess Sync is my favorite God-General and pretty much my favorite character from Abyss in all.

I usually don't ship CCxOC because I either don't ship the character with anyone or I ship them with a canon character and I'm not that big of a shipper haha. But I don't mind people shipping CCxOC as long as they do it correctly.

The roleplaying used to be done on Livejournal but then they started making changes that basically drove the roleplayers of the community out. So we all ventured over to Dreamwidth and continued from there. I used to also roleplay via IM but I have no one to do that with anymore.

Maybe Anise us a bit too hyper for him? Maybe when she grows up and calms down? Ion-sama's first though. Aah, I see. ovo Sync seemed pretty cool. He and Ash were quite alright.

I usually don't either, but for Ylia I make an exception. |D It's fun how in FE you can ship your "OC" (aka, Tactician) with everyone, but it's still canon, because the Tactician is Canon. |D

Ooh I see. : 0 I only have one RP partner, but we don't RP as often as we used to anymore.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's it. Sync wouldn't be able to stand her. And yes. Ion x Anise >>>> Sync x Anise okok Asch is my favorite God-General after Sync. 8D

Ahh yes, I've heard of it! I haven't played the game but one day when I have the spare money I might pick up Awakening.

Aww, that's a shame. :( I had one years ago but I rarely talk to her anymore so in turn we never really roleplay anymore.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Trine is a fun game. Twanging around with a hookshot will always be glorious entertainment.

Rebuilds, I picked the first two up from HMV earlier on. Them, Akira and blurays of the Die Hard films. >buying anime

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I wonder if they remixed Normal Blood

that was my favorite score from the NGE series

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Pretty much same here. Aside from that one drum-y battle track there's not much original music to remember.
...Or maybe that track is from Rebuild only? I don't know. At least Rebuild only uses original music.

EDIT; oh lookie, the drum-y track is actually based on a western track, too.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's it. Sync wouldn't be able to stand her. And yes. Ion x Anise >>>> Sync x Anise okok Asch is my favorite God-General after Sync. 8D

Ahh yes, I've heard of it! I haven't played the game but one day when I have the spare money I might pick up Awakening.

Aww, that's a shame. :( I had one years ago but I rarely talk to her anymore so in turn we never really roleplay anymore.

He's get fed up with her before he could even think of dating her. |D
Asch was pretty cool. He was kind of a jerk during the first part, but he was quite awesome in the second part. |D Uhm, you might know this, but could you explain the ending of the anime to me? How did it end for Luke and Asch? You can VM/PM me, if you don't want to spoil everyone else? |D;

It's awesome. I S-supported her with Chrom And I'm totally not drawin her happy family. I was surprised though, when I noticed that the Avatar was only his 5th priority (meaning if all the women have equal amount of relation-points, the Avatar would only the 5th to marry him. //sad face)

Ahw. : <

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I know it had robots and perky 14 year old German boobies.

Oh, deep stuff as well. Yes, that's why it's the best anime ever. Deep stuff.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

3WLgq.png

Very deep stuff indeed.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Since I have little to contribute to the NGE conversation, I'm going to leave this link http://www.terriblefate.com/ right here and ask if anyone has listened to these MM remixes yet. I like them. (//just listening to Terrible Fate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back