• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxys are catchable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean1

Pokemon Historian
Years
drumroll please..... I know how to get deoxys WITHOUT CHEATS!!!

This is the real way to get Deoxys, probanly the most powerful Pokemon in the game. The way to get Deoxys is hard and long, but believe me, the work WILL pay off in the end. These are the steps: STEP 1: THE TRIANER STARS The trainer stars are recieved in acknowledgement for something diffcult that you have done. They seem useless at first, but they are actually the first step to Deoxys! The trainer stars in the game are five and you recieve them for achieving different things. You can do these in any order: Star 1: Beat the Elite Four Star 2: Beat the 70 trainers in the game(Remember that this counts gym leaders and Elite Four Members) Star 3: Beat the battle tower, both level 50 and 100 Star 4: Get more than 150 Pokemon in your Pokedex Star 5: Get your Pokemon?s picture painted. To do this, you must win the Lilicove City beauty contest, but with lots, LOTS of points. When you beat it with enough points, an artist will be waiting outside to paint the picture of your winning Pokemon. You can see the picture in the Lilicove art Museum. Congratulations! You have the five trianer stars.

STEP 2: THE CALL AND THE TRIP When you get the fifth trainer star, you should recieve a call from Prof. Birch. He?ll tell you to come to his lab. When you are there, he will tell you to recieve this space ticket in honor of your exits. He will then tell you to got to the Mossdeep space station. Whwn you get there, the mission leader will guide you to the ship. After a short SPACE trip, you will get to the space station.

STEP 3: RED ALERT! When you get to the space station, the mission leader will greet you and he is about to take you on a tour through the space station, when, Red alert! An experiment has escaped! They will ask you to find it, since you are a powerful trainer. after lots of puzzles(I will describe them later), you will get to.......

STEP 4: DEOXYS Yes, Deoxys, the result of a space virus that was accidentally hit by the laser of a satelite. Deoxys has a boosted attack and speed, but low defense. His strategy is to attack first with his great speed and then use Psycoblast, a powerful 140 damage psychic attack.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Where did you learn that? Did you try it yourself? It seems kind of suspicious-looking. You can't trust much with all these rumors flying about. But then again, the Space Center seems to be in the game for no apperent reason.... Who knows??

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 19, 2006
hmm...I kinda half believe your story there cause all the trainer star thing stuff is true but no one can get them all the proper way right now cause the 70th trainer still hasn't appear yet...and I think one of the stars are recieved for getting 202 pokemon...I might be wrong but if it was it MUST include Deoxy and Jirachii...

sh3rry

Dark<<< >>>Girl
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 26, 2004
Maybe this can be done in the japanese versions but Deoxys CAN'T be captured in the US versions, the only way to get him is with GameShark.
BTW, how can you receive a call from Prof. Birch if the PokeGear doesn't exist in Ru/Sa?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
one word:

RUMOR

Unless there's new additions by Nintendo Promotions adding stuff on to the cartridges itself, this does not exist as people have been hacking the game over and over again checking for secrets. Unless there's assistance from something like RG-Advance or Colosseum, this is no way true (and Colosseum is released yet there is no news of Deoxy)

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
There is absolutly no 70th trainer in the game the only posible way that could happen if there was a 70th trainer promotion from nintedo later on.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
70th trainer exist... it's the first friend that you link up with i believe.... he/she will be inside his/her secret base. But then you get the trainer star for a trainer already at the 69th I believe... heh I'm forgetting my ingame materials already ^_^;;

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
i know you could battle your friends but that would mean the could be 105 trainers it depends i dont think there is a star for geting all the Trainers because all that happens is wally goes into your trainers eyes for the 69th.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
like i said before, the star comes when you beat and meet all of the "ingame" trainers including Wally. As for your friends, the first one will enter as 70th and the rest will become trainers who are not part of the Trainer's eye.

K-3.1416

Entrenador Mexicano
Years
it's a good history coming from Jirachi Master, but i don't think that someone would believe him, anyway it would be great if that were true

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 19, 2006
Oh so that's the 70th trainer...I never really knew that cause I never bother to trample my way to find where my friend is since I never even ask where his secret base is and I keep forgetting...

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 19, 2006
um just to add that there is no phone yes but you can still contact people through the pokegear...I mean your dad tells you not to use items and stuff long enough...it just says that you recieved a call from birch and never stated what he used...but whoever said anyone here believed the whole thing...Jirachii and Deoxy can never be caught in the game itself and that's official...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2004
Deoxys can't be caught that way! The day those words are true would be the day Heaven turns evil and **** turns holy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back