• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Click on "AshGray Beta 4.5.3" word and download IPS file then use example Windows stuuf the "Luna IPS" to patch IPS to FireRed US rom of Pokemon FireRed and u have the GAME then u play

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
How to download this game????????
First, you'll need a GBA emulator. Download "My Boy" from the Play Store. Then, to make it simple, google "pokemon ashgray beta 4.5.3" and see if you can find a rom (.gba, maybe compressed to .zip). Open the rom with My Boy.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 15, 2019
Keep getting a pink then blue screen crash when I battle in Celadon gym? Anyone experienced this?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2020
HELP
I have a problem when I started the game! When ever Pikachu (yes he's nicknamed but i doubt thats the issue) battles the Spearow in the beginning of the journey, it starts to lag when Pikachu disobeys,
then when Spearow tries to attack Pikachu with Peck, the game softlocks and doesn't do anything! Please i need help!

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
U wrong patche proboble game - use clean fire red U rom and ips from this hack and will work or download patched GBA file from net

blastofcitrus1

blastofcitrus
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
This ROM was amazing, I did my walkthrough on YouTube a few years back. Very nostalgic playing this after watching the series as a kid. Great work!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
guys i have a good idea in my mind about a new hack.
just i wanted someone to help me in making a new hack.
i u wanna help pls message me. ill give u a short preview

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2020
I know that this game is sort of old and hasn't been worked on for a while, but I noticed that Physical Moves in the game are treated as Special Moves and don't get STAB. I trained my Charizard to be a Physical Attacker, I thought that a Dragon Claw Charizard would help me out in the League despite he not listening to me, but Dragon Claw does Special Damage rather than Physical, why?

Because I compared it to Cut which is a Physical Move and Cut does more damage than Dragon Claw -
Adamant Charizard and I checked his IV's in a Pokemon app, 27 IV for ATK and 4 for Special before changing them for an experimental purpose.

Is there any way this can be changed, I also tried it with a Physical Pikachu, gave him Volt Tackle and Thunder Punch but he doesn't do much physical damage. Same thing with Pidgeot, Aerial Ace and Wing Attack don't do much damage because they're treated as Special Attacks, the icon says their physical but in reality, it doesn't do much damage, and when I changed each Pokemon's stats and natures (changed their Natures from Adamant to Modest and changed their EV's), physical moves ended up doing much more damage when Special EV's were present. Crabhammer does Special Damage considering that Kingler is a physical attacker.

And yes I have the lastest version of Ash Gray, I'm currently in the 2nd Movie Events.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
I know that this game is sort of old and hasn't been worked on for a while, but I noticed that Physical Moves in the game are treated as Special Moves and don't get STAB. I trained my Charizard to be a Physical Attacker, I thought that a Dragon Claw Charizard would help me out in the League despite he not listening to me, but Dragon Claw does Special Damage rather than Physical, why?

Because I compared it to Cut which is a Physical Move and Cut does more damage than Dragon Claw -
Adamant Charizard and I checked his IV's in a Pokemon app, 27 IV for ATK and 4 for Special before changing them for an experimental purpose.

Is there any way this can be changed, I also tried it with a Physical Pikachu, gave him Volt Tackle and Thunder Punch but he doesn't do much physical damage. Same thing with Pidgeot, Aerial Ace and Wing Attack don't do much damage because they're treated as Special Attacks, the icon says their physical but in reality, it doesn't do much damage, and when I changed each Pokemon's stats and natures (changed their Natures from Adamant to Modest and changed their EV's), physical moves ended up doing much more damage when Special EV's were present. Crabhammer does Special Damage considering that Kingler is a physical attacker.

And yes I have the lastest version of Ash Gray, I'm currently in the 2nd Movie Events.

Physical and spcial moves were based on move types before generation 4. You will likely need to google all the types but, for example, dragon was special type regardless of the move. Electric is special regardless as well. Ghost, on the other hand, is physical regardless.

So, because the game is no longer being worked on, there is nothing that can be done other than trying to predict the types a bit better. Teach your Charizard earthquake, for example, as ground is physical

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Bug like bug - maybe some day will by fixed . Samll no harmles bug i played many times and never sow u can do that like on video - i always tolked 1 and go to doors

But nice + for find bug

Back