• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Nope.

Have you ever invested alot of time into a hobby, but found out you didn't actually like it or stopped liking it?

Years
Oh yeah,

Have you ever been ready to eat something delicious... and then dropped it right on the floor, not something like an apple that you could wash off. It has to be something that was just ruined.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Yes, I had a temporary job for a Halloween event for 2 months that was 4pm-2am. I was coming back home at around 4:45 am - 5:00 am.

Have you ever been to a carnival?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
No

Have you ever wanted to flip off someone you heavily dislike and tell them profane things simultaneously?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I think I wanted to do that when I was little.

Have you ever had to take a cold shower because there was no hot water?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
No, but one time my blow dryer got electrocuted when I was using it and I immediately dropped my blow dryer when I saw it get electrocuted.

Have you ever kept getting phone calls when you're busy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back