• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Ninjutsu95

Bad decisions = Good stories
Years
Woot! new people! unfortunantly im not the one to accept the stuff, so just wait for ..beyond's recognition and acception.

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
im not the one to accept the stuff.

Neither am I.

I got caught up in some stuff this week but this weekend seems mostly free. I have a bunch of hacking programs on my new computer now so I'm going to start teaching myself some more of the basics before I try to offer up any skills other than storyline development. I'm going to download a few ROMs, including a new FireRed (I accidentally erased Viridian Forest while trying to add a cave into it), and I'm going to start coming up with some more ideas for my hack. I'm pretty sure I have to redo a lot of extremely frustrating work (I edited all the gym leaders' teams etc.) before I can even get to the good stuff again, but I guess I know how not to make those mistakes again which is better than nothing.

zachlim98

Half-way mark Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016
I can Sprite!

Job wanted: Spriter, Scripter, Mapper

How good: Spriting-Intermediate, Scipting-Intermediate, Mapping-Very Good

Proof: Go to youtube and put '/watch?v=RsU8ZhDuMI'

How to contact: Erm... Email? Or maybe PM? Yeah, PM would be good...

NOTE:

1)Btw, sorry for the map on the video... That was just a quickie. I did not have much time... I can do a much better one. Do u need a better one for proof? If yes, I'll do another map.
2) I can also do 'YES/NO', 'give item', 'movement', 'setmaptile',' fadeout' scripts

Last edited:

zachlim98

Half-way mark Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016
@Ninjutsu95

Thanks! Me too...
Sigh, after exams, the days are just so looonnngggg... Nothing to do :(((

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
@france0001
seeing as you have proof and we're accepting any ability's you're ACCEPTED

@zachlim98
Well since I can't see the video,you're going have to upload some screenshots of the map.Status: Pending.

Last edited:

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
I'm bored today so I'll probably be making at least one new team userbar so people can pick which one they want.

166ymtd.gif

Last edited:

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
Thanks. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get the animation to work in the first place, let alone while retaining the quality of the rest of the image. I'm just glad it came out the way I saw it in my head.

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
Years
Skills: Spriting
Proof of work: Here is a thing I edited entirely out of RSE Sprites. It's 64x64.
Lunat.png
It's a Dark/Ghost type, named Lunat.
Past experience: None. I like spriting though.
Email: [email protected]
Contact information: Poke Community

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Skills: Spriting
Proof of work: Here is a thing I edited entirely out of RSE Sprites. It's 64x64.
Lunat.png
It's a Dark/Ghost type, named Lunat.
Past experience: None. I like spriting though.
Email: [email protected]
Contact information: Poke Community

OK, your accepted on the Team...can always use Spriters :) Everyone that applied is accepted :) Make sure to keep this thread alive and keep it updated so that everyone knows what they are to be doing :)

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
hmm i am busy redoing basicall the entire indoor tileset =( hmm that takes time and then shall do the prof =) lab bolens what tilset is the prof? lab

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
hmm i am busy redoing basicall the entire indoor tileset =( hmm that takes time and then shall do the prof =) lab bolens what tilset is the prof? lab

The Prof.'s Lab is supposed to go in Tile-Set 21.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Preview im done with the lab and the inside tiles for now lol shal i still do the cave? are the tiles ohk or not?

insidemorganite1-1.png

lab.png

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Here's a Logo Banner for the group.

SoulHackers-1.png

Code:
[ IMG ]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x272/Konekodemon/SoulHackers-1.png[ /IMG ]
Remove spaces in code.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Preview im done with the lab and the inside tiles for now lol shal i still do the cave? are the tiles ohk or not?

insidemorganite1-1.png

lab.png

Yes...Tiles are amazing :) Keep going with the Cave Tiles :) Thanks :)

Here's a Logo Banner for the group.

SoulHackers-1.png

Code:
[ IMG ]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x272/Konekodemon/SoulHackers-1.png[ /IMG ]
Remove spaces in code.

Sweet...Thanks :) I'll put it on the first post :)

Last edited:
Years
sorry for taking a long time. You know I deleted 1st map and lost interest making another but forget that. look at it and tell how you think
1 got 2, which one is better?
ROUTE1x.png

ROUTE1.png

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
sorry for taking a long time. You know I deleted 1st map and lost interest making another but forget that. look at it and tell how you think
1 got 2, which one is better?
ROUTE1x.png

ROUTE1.png

I like the 1st one better :) It still could use a lot of improvement... we'll figure it out eventually.

On another note, does anyone have any MIDIS that could be used for our hack?

Back