• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
First of all, my congrats to Cutlerine for making this great hack possible.

Now lets get to the point: I've reached the sealed chamber, that filled up with Braille texts and deciphered them all :
-The first part of the chamber is the Braille alphabet, at the end theres a message -> "Dig here". I did so and continued deciphering:

-Those with courage, those with Hope|| Open a door/ An eternal pokemon waits || We feared it || But we sealed the pokemon away || We owe all to the pokemon || In this cave we have lived.

And at the bottom of the cave: First comes relicanth / Last comes wailord.

Does this have any meaning for the storyline, sidestory or it's just an easter egg?

Its the in-game event that open the Regi-caves in every R/S/E game but in this hack they were replaced by the Hoenn starters.

So...
I've defeated Senex at Gym Island. I need to find Landon and May? Can someone help me out?

Thanks, I love this game :)

Go to the Lilycove museum,I think thats pretty much the end of the storyline of Landon and May.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
Its the in-game event that open the Regi-caves in every R/S/E game but in this hack they were replaced by the Hoenn starters.

Go to the Lilycove museum,I think thats pretty much the end of the storyline of Landon and May.

Uhm, good to know it, since the only time I played Original Ruby version I stopped playin' rite after winning the pokemon league.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2012

Um okay. So I've already done that. How do I find out my past then? (Or does my past stay a secret?)

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2013
am i the only one getting a white screen on this? any help? yes, its on 128K and automatic.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
For those who may concern, I used de MUGS release (the same "base ROM" that I used for Life of Guardians Modhack) and it worked perfectly for me

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
ROFLMAO: form doves from dust and use them as weapons. This 1 plus the wally thing, 2 of the best "gags" of the game. I'll keep playin' dude, but y'ave absolutely ripped it off with this hack.

I guess it's over for me. Only cheat i used was the masterball/afro ball 1, it really piss me off making several save states for each condition when it comes to catch legendaries. Maybe that ghost thing Senex used may be caught, but I don't bother about it.

-Got Tumur.
-Got Luca Zamón.
-Got Senex.
-Caught the 3 furies.
-I have 13 broken hearts, but I suspect there might be a couple more or so. Without regart to the berry colector statement about collecting the 50 of them.
-Im still wandering about how i got the spatial Ticket, was it a freebie from the berry collector? I say freebie because I still have the broken hearts, LOL. Any way, lurking arround i couldn't manage a way to use it anywhere.
-I LMAO when the trickmaster thing. I just love that film, nice point (probably this will be the only poke i'll rise till level 100)

Last edited:

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
I guess it's over for me. Only cheat i used was the masterball/afro ball 1, it really piss me off making several save states for each condition when it comes to catch legendaries. Maybe that ghost thing Senex used may be caught, but I don't bother about it.

-Got Tumur.
-Got Luca Zamón.
-Got Senex.
-Caught the 3 furies.
-I have 13 broken hearts, but I suspect there might be a couple more or so. Without regart to the berry colector statement about collecting the 50 of them.
-Im still wandering about how i got the spatial Ticket, was it a freebie from the berry collector? I say freebie because I still have the broken hearts, LOL. Any way, lurking arround i couldn't manage a way to use it anywhere.
-I LMAO when the trickmaster thing. I just love that film, nice point (probably this will be the only poke i'll rise till level 100)

Yes. You can get the Spatial Ticket from the berry-collecter after you give him 50 Broken Hearts.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
Yeah, I know. If you read again my post you will see that I already have the spatial ticket but I couldn't remember how i managed to do such a thing; besides the thing that the berry master doesn't need 50 broken hearts but 13 (perhaps 10?)

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2015
When I downloaded the link, it only gave me the interview & the achievements but not the game .-. Where can I actually download the game?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Where is the 4th badge?? I beat Senex and I'm on Gym Island and Asimov's gym is empty/glitchy.

Back