• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina!

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
Hey! sir Mitchel1 I have a question are you going to add animated sprites?
because I just a post on hack research and development that states that you can
now add animated sprites with a simple hex code I don't know if I could put a link on
my post because it maybe against the rules.

Years
FINALLY! a good game at last! never thought that this could happen, and most of all, i love the tiles!!!! WOOOOO!!! i look forward to the final beta/alpha!!!

currently waiting for the updates :D very very very nice game! very addicting too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2018
Very good game, some movement permissions errors in the torn world and in trees, but great game. I wished torchic was in there :)

Also, when you need help with english stuff, I´m dutch too, if you want I can jump in, if you need. (since it looks like you're not all that bad in controlling the language).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
I can't go next because Morris can't create escape rope within 41 seconds, but I was waiting much much longer ? what should I do ?

Boghy12

PoKe Wall
Years
The game is done? all the gyms everything? i played it once a lot time ago... and i got stuck after the 1st gym o.O
I think it was other version

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
This is still being worked on right? It looks like a good games so I hope it doesn't get left unfinished.

EDIT: When I try to patch the file to Fire Red, it says something like the patch doesn't match it or something.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
Alright so nvm my last post I got it figured out, but now I'm having a problem with the number 32. The mini-quest to deliver a package to Pro. Rowan always says i do it in 32 seconds. The Guy who is supposed to make a rope in that ruins always he can't make it in 32 seconds. Then the Bagon and event event always says I do it in 32 seconds. A glitch? Sorry if it's been said.

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
I got tile errors out the wazoo:

tiles3.png

tiles5.png

tiles4.png

^ I can jump down that little ledge in the bottom left like it was actually there.

tiles2.png

tiles6.png

wut.png

^ There's an invisible sign?

That's only some of them.
I'm using the Hotfix 2.6.7 patch and VBA 1.80 beta 3, too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2015
is it only playable on vba 1.8.0 ?
i'm using another emulator like vba rr or gameboid but the graphic look so bad in comparison if i use vba 1.8.0 beta 3. is there anyway I could play in gameboid with same quality like in vba 1.8.0 beta 3 ?
i'm sorry if i'm such a noob and my english isn't good.

Back