• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
I found a bug as well.
After starting the game, if you enter the old lady's house (without pokemon) and talk to her Dratini, she will battle you. You summon the missingo, die and are transported to Blaine's gym.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
Is there supposed to be level 6 pidgeottos on the road south of black thorn? They where killing bagon in three hits. And i could not run from them....

Years
Is there supposed to be level 6 pidgeottos on the road south of black thorn? They where killing bagon in three hits. And i could not run from them....

Ummm... yes they are. Maybe I'll remove them. Iput them in there for the pre-beta because I haven't edited the experience gained for dratini/bagon. Or reduce their appearance rate. Also it looks like I've got to fix some scripts now. Well thanks, keep posting any bugs

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Smile.jpg
I really love to help ya out with mapping..,
Sad2.jpg
but I am kinda busy in both school and with my hack (since I'm working on my hack alone.., eheheh, that's not bad, right...?)
Smile.jpg
Anyways, I haven't found any bugs yet, ('cause I'm still struggling to beat the main RIVAL... T_T)...
Happy.jpg
Oh well, good luck with your hack, thethethethe, and kee it up!
Happy2.jpg
Wishing you to find a decent mapper and to complete your hack.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
just started playing.
in the first room, the TV says "rare rocks and gems are displayed"
guessing it's not supposed to :P
I'll let you know if I find anything else

Years
Maybe I should have asked for beta testers first? Well I've got no school tomorrow(3 day weekend), So I should be able to fix any bugs that I've got. And get at least the first couple towns of hoenn mapped.
A lot of the bugs I've seen so far are from little scripting mistakes. So they're easily fixable. Well anyway thanks for telling me all of these, I was expecting a lot of mistakes since this is my first individual hack. I'll post the bugs on the first post so I don't get 'doubles'.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Well the hack looks great so far.
Just wanted to say good luck on it

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
Years
hey TTTT.
this is still looking great.
good luck on the BETA.

I was playing and in dragons den after you get your first pokemon when you go out the white arrow appears three steps before it should.
On the boat you cant walk on deck but you can on the black part? edit in advanced map unless this is supposed to be. whith this you can battle three trainers with level 47 pokemon?

Last edited:
Years
hey TTTT.
this is still looking great.
good luck on the BETA.

I was playing and in dragons den after you get your first pokemon when you go out the white arrow appears three steps before it should.
On the boat you cant walk on deck but you can on the black part? edit in advanced map unless this is supposed to be. whith this you can battle three trainers with level 47 pokemon?

Yeah, I know about the first one, but the second I don't care about. In that room on the boat, there was supposed to be just a person telling you that it was the end of the pre-beta. I must of forgot to edit the movement permissions.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
The Pre-Beta is pretty cool. A few problems though. I didn't see them in the first post, so here they are:

1. After you enter the boat, there are a lot of random invisible spaces blocking your way.
2. If you try to exit, you'll walk past it and go down to find 3 bird trainers and some random guy. The bird Trainers have birds lv. 47.
3. If you enter any cabin, nothing happens.
4. If you use Walk Through walls to go to the top cabin and enter it, when you exit, you'll be in the first one.
5. If you use walk through walls to go to the left, near the top will be 5 Island Meadow.
6. You can get a Metal Coat near the bird trainers.

And that's it.

Years
The Pre-Beta is pretty cool. A few problems though. I didn't see them in the first post, so here they are:

1. After you enter the boat, there are a lot of random invisible spaces blocking your way.
2. If you try to exit, you'll walk past it and go down to find 3 bird trainers and some random guy. The bird Trainers have birds lv. 47.
3. If you enter any cabin, nothing happens.
4. If you use Walk Through walls to go to the top cabin and enter it, when you exit, you'll be in the first one.
5. If you use walk through walls to go to the left, near the top will be 5 Island Meadow.
6. You can get a Metal Coat near the bird trainers.

And that's it.

As I said earlier, I don't care about glitches in that part, that isn't apart of the game. I only put that room there to tell you that it was the end of the pre-beta. I just forgot to edit the movement permissions on that map so it doesn't work properly.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Ok, I didn't think of that.

This seems like it's gonna be a great hack. I can't wait.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
yeah, I figured the boat was the end of the pre-beta, that's why I didn't mention any of those glitches.
One suggestion: could you make a place to heal in New Bark Town? because otherwise, you're weak from battling people, there's no place to heal, then you have to fight your rival, there's still no place to heal, and then you enter the boat dang near dead.
Maybe put another nurse in New Bark town like the ones on routes 45-46 or maybe let Elm heal your pokemon

Years
Actually I've posted a glitches section on the first thread, where I've added all the glitches I know of. (I'll strike them out as I get rid of them)

And erimgard I guess I could place a healing machine in Elm's Lab like in GSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back