• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Does anyone know what this is?

YAS1

What's this...?
Years
c245ad96.png

or you could've looked at my sig and PMed me. and BTW is Dewford Town the fifth town?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
this picture is clearly a "screenshot" from the game... with a little bit of editing... though there are known bugs about the terrain being a little weird but none so dramatical.

Dewford is the 5th town/city you visit (Littleroot, oldale, Petalburg, Rustboro, Dewford) and is also the home of the 2nd gym.

YAS1

What's this...?
Years
frostweaver said:
this picture is clearly a "screenshot" from the game... with a little bit of editing... though there are known bugs about the terrain being a little weird but none so dramatical.

Dewford is the 5th town/city you visit (Littleroot, oldale, Petalburg, Rustboro, Dewford) and is also the home of the 2nd gym.
well, i didn't edit it. i was using the walk through walls codet then when i got up there, i tried going past it i couldn't.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Gamefreak is very famous for making a map, then decided that it sucks but never completely erase it (that's how the missingno trick work too back in RBY)

so not too surprising if there are new unimportant discoveries like this... if there's anything of importance behind these walls it would be found by researchers and hackers a LONG time ago

YAS1

What's this...?
Years
frostweaver said:
Gamefreak is very famous for making a map, then decided that it sucks but never completely erase it (that's how the missingno trick work too back in RBY)

so not too surprising if there are new unimportant discoveries like this... if there's anything of importance behind these walls it would be found by researchers and hackers a LONG time ago
heh, i found some more, except on the second screen i walked around and found a bunch of trees!

Years
The tree sprites are overlapping on the Trainer sprite. It looks like The trainer sprite is placed then the trees covered the head of the sprite. (that's on point for banner making experience)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
the trees are placed on a seperate plane i believe... it's on top of the "main plane" (i'll call it that... forgot technical term of it) so it's quite an interesting flaw...

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
I was wondering what would happen if I go through those stupid rocks,
THE MYSTERIOUS LAND BEYOND!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :knockedou. I saw exactly the same thing when I tried that with my Action Replay, check it out! :classic:.

Wynaut

Unown Master
Years
StarLightUmbreon said:
I used the code once and got the same thing. I did not save it i though it might mess my game up. I wounder why they did not just erase this stuff??

Hmm.. intresting glitch :P I have that without the code :o

Back