• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Did you like Jessie taken part of Contests?
Not really, since I don't like the contests. They're too bboring imo. :\

Do you think Team Rocket will try to capture Pikachu again?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they want REVENGE!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

Here comes two new topics

I'll wait a bit more before posting new topics. Are we still getting members to join the contest that Vaporeon had made?

Last edited:
Years
Let the Boss make a topic, kay? :P

All of you might be remembering the episode where Meowth talks about his past where he learns how to speak like humans. Did you feel emotional by that episode?
As for me; I felt really and and pitiful for Meowth who took so much pain to learn how to speak. How about you guys?
Just in case anyone wants to see that part of the episode again:
Also, how do you feel about the episodes centered around Team Rocket and which is your favourite one?
I find the episodes centered around Team Rocket really interesting and better than the regular fillers. And my favourite one would be 'Go west young Meowth'.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Did you feel emotional by that episode?
Yes, it was quite sad to see how Meowth after learning to be human was still rejected by Meowzie.
Also, how do you feel about the episodes centered around Team Rocket and which is your favourite one?
I find them really enjoyable some of my favourites are A Poached Ego, THe Wayward Wobbuffet, A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine!, Noodles! Roamin' Off! and Training Daze.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Let the Boss make a topic, kay? : P

Alright captain!

Did you feel emotional by that episode?

I felt sad for Meowth when I watched the episode a while back when I was a kid. I think I cried when he get rejected.

-I'll have to answer the other topic later. Is at school and wasn't suppose to be on-

vaporeon7

Years
New topic time maybe?

What Pokemon would you like to see Team Rocket base a mecha on?

Other than Vaporeon (obviously) maybe a Tangela or Gorebyss. I was also going to say Macargo but they have already made one.
TR_Macargo_machine.jpg

Come on and enter your boss fantasies!

Last edited:

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
I would like to see Hoppip, Shellder and Sunkern and maybe Seedot

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Hmm... A Rocket Mecha based on Pikachu should be interesting. ;o
Wasn't there one already? :O
I want to see a Rampardos Rocket mecha...that would be awesome. ;D

vaporeon7

Years
What new move would you like Meowth of Team Rocket to learn?
The moves that Meowth already knows are Scratch, Bite and Fury Swipes. He is also "learning" Night Slash.

It would be very interesting if Meowth were to learn Thunderbolt and use it on Pikachu. It would also be nice to see him learn Shadow Ball or Hidden Power. But it would be awesome for him to learn Icy Wind or to find out he can use Hypnosis.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
^ Hey! You forgot that Meowth knows the move Nasty Plot too! That is how Team Rocket comes up with all their evil plains. XD

Oh nice I never thought of that.

It would actually be funny if Meowth would learn Thunder. Which Thunder would be stronger; him or Pikachu's XD.

Madabi

~Zap and Rap~
Years

Well i think i will choose pay day , and it will also help team rocket to save their allowances for buying or repairing their ballon to catch pikachu.

vaporeon7

Years
Oh well it looks like only 2 people entered the contest but the winner has been announced:
Spoiler:

Even though I would have liked more participants, I would like to congratulate our participants for being so creative with their fantasies that Meowth himself would be proud of and I hope there for more next time.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Congrates on the winners. Hopefully in the next contest we will get more members to participate. I'll participate in the next one.

Years
Can I join? I'll have.....
Poochyena & Sandile/Megucroco

Well. I'd like Meowth to have the following moveset lol
Fury Swipes
Payday
Nightslash and...
Frustration/Return

I think James will get the cutest. Marakacchi is like Cacnea so probs.....yea.

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
^ Hey! You forgot that Meowth knows the move Nasty Plot too! That is how Team Rocket comes up with all their evil plains. XD

He needs a special attack to use all the boosts he gets from it like Hidden Power or Mud Slap. He should also learn Seed Bomb.

And thanks for second place and yes I did do some research.

vaporeon7

Years
Stealing a topic from the previous Team Rocket club.... >D

If all the evil teams fought for supremacy, who'd come out on top?

I think Team Rocket would come out on top because they are powerful enough to control two regions. They are also the only team that actually steal peoples Pokemon for profit. Team Aqua and Magma would knock each other out and I don't believe Team Galactic has the numbers to win. I don't know enough about Team Plasma to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back