• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Just go here Jess if you want to do Competitive Battling. I don't remember registering to access the Battle Server.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It says that that page doesn't exist, Nathan. x;
I'm already in the Pokecommunity portion of the Showdown website, but when I select to battle, it tries to make me log in. But I never made an account and can't find a way to make one?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I may try out that server later. Id like to practice more with my UU team( Ive only played in UU) Challenge Cup is also fun.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It still is trying to make me log in.
2hqdu9j.jpg

After I type in my username, it asks for a password, which is always wrong, apparently.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
My boyfriend has been trying to help me get into battling, he's farily into it, and battles on Showdown a lot. He's a lot better than me ^^; Last time I battled him, I did win though.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
@Nathan: I'm not a serious competitive battler. I just go there and battle for fun. You should give it a try too, even if you're not into competitive battling! Our lovely mod Forever who is in charge of the server would be more than happy to welcome you and give you a few pointers. :3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm into it now synerjee. I am trying to sharpen my skills to participate in the CommDay without being humiliated.
@Jess : Try to ask Forever about it. It never gave me this problem

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont think he's ever been on PC's server, he's a member here though. I'll suggest to him to visit. He just battles for fun I think. He likes making different teams and stuff.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Guess I'll just be finding people around PC to battle, instead. I don't even have a team, though... >_> Lots of work to do before I can battle anyone seriously. I only have one team member planned, at the moment.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Haha, I love the green for the mods and the festive green peeps theme going on. Any in-forum events for St Patty's?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Guess I'll just be finding people around PC to battle, instead. I don't even have a team, though... >_> Lots of work to do before I can battle anyone seriously. I only have one team member planned, at the moment.

What I did was choose a tier, pick 6 Pokemon I like in it and look up sets on Smogon, then create the team. That's how I started.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I know nothing about competitive battling, though. T: I've only ever battled someone I know offline, and all he does is spam moves he thinks are strong and/or spams Hypnosis and Confuse Ray.

So I'm just doing what I can to gather a team that hopefully will at least put up a little bit of a fight before being completely destroyed. I don't expect to win any battles.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sounds good. [:
What kind of battling do you mean? Full-out EV trained with good IVs, natures, etc. or just decent Pokemon? If you meant the first one, it's going to be a long while before I'd be ready to battle you.

Edit:
Aw, that sucks, Dipu. D:
Do you plan on replacing it, eventually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back