• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Generational Tornament

Years
Can I suggest one thing? Instead of single elimination battle, can't we have points or the person with more victories? Just because that way everyone would get to play all gens, got what I'm saying?

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
Years
Update

Generation 1 will be moved to AFTER 5th Gen week, I think that people didn't really get the point or understand when the battles were taking place. Tomorrow will be the start of Gen 2 so be prepared, I am going to send out PM's to all participants as well, tonight.

Make sure to read the Battling Rules, posted in the first post. Thank you for your time.

~Photon

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
Years
Challenge everybody in your game. Since your black and white challenge everybody from those games.

Try to get everybody in, but if you can't you won't get points for the players you didn't challenge.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
Ok, I had two battles against Blastflosion. I lost them both 0-1 *sad face* (does score count for something? Maybe for tie breaking?)

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
Years
Ok, I had two battles against Blastflosion. I lost them both 0-1 *sad face* (does score count for something? Maybe for tie breaking?)

Blast is just hax. I envy him haha

and I don't understand what you mean for the score? He has 2 points if he won, you are stuck at 0 still but please explain better I'm confused

I got 1 point. Whoohoo, garra you need to really start getting some points.

And everybody else needs to show signs of still being alive.

Last edited:

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
Blast is just hax. I envy him haha

and I don't understand what you mean for the score? He has 2 points if he won, you are stuck at 0 still but please explain better I'm confused

I got 1 point. Whoohoo, garra you need to really start getting some points.

And everybody else needs to show signs of still being alive.

With score I mean winning 6-0 is better than winning 3-0. Just to undo ties (if two people have the same amount of victories)

I want some points, but most of my pokes are NU!! XD

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Im still i wasnt able to be on for the past few days because i was traveling but i should be good now but yeah last week i had two battle with garra and uboth very closely and im not hax I get good hax once in a blue moon lol

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
Years
No blast, you are hax. Or I just suck, it's probably that I suck. But since I'm not the type that appreciates sucking I'm sticking with your hax.

Anyways, people need to start posting I swear. My 3rd gen team will be ready soon I hope. It's hard to find what I need then the breeding and training isn't easy. But wednesday I will be set. For sure ifnot tomorrow

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
Years
UPDATE

I am going to allow Blaziken for this week, as long as it has the natural nature. Unless you are going to use ubers for the battle then Speed boosting blazikens are still allowed.

Back