• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylar97

Hack enjoyer
Years
Not true because I went to the island and I
Didn't join team earth and I got shaymin.
But I also talked to all the plants in lost shadows.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2012
Is there a list of all the music in the game?

EDIT: Some more questions, is there a list of obtainable legendaries, and where can I find a Smeargle?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Is there a list of all the music in the game?

No, unfortunately.

It's not a glitch, it's intentional.

It's not intentional.
I never knew you guys would abuse that... :P

In my ending I'm only able to be Giratina's guardian trainer,there's no other option.Is it supposed to go like this?I know people who chose Shaymin instead.

Please read the F.A.Q. in the first post.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2012
I have a couple nooby questions here, so here I go. What are the four dragon gods, and how do I get to them? I think I have some but I'm not so sure lol. Does Felinar pop up anywhere in particular? I know it shows up at the beginning of the game but I was wondering if I can run into it again.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
I got chaomega lvl5 here os how to

Go meet chaomega until he says so the tower has seen youbworthy off entering my domain f you serk girantina go to shadow valley them go the shadow valley and talk girantina then go back to tower of fate and talk to jayson (the guy that sells shiny gems) he will ask ya if ya have seen chaomega and if you would cpature a pokemon like chaomega answer yes and chaomega wille be woth lvl5 in ya pc

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I have a couple nooby questions here, so here I go. What are the four dragon gods, and how do I get to them? I think I have some but I'm not so sure lol. Does Felinar pop up anywhere in particular? I know it shows up at the beginning of the game but I was wondering if I can run into it again.
You will meet up with Felinar in a specific place.
You need to battle a tough trainer to get it, though =)

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2018
Please, help. My game is not saving after the credits when defeating Giratina and Zah (with pokemon of lvl 50, again I say, Leech seed is the best)

Years
Refer to the first page. It contains many helping information. The four Dragon Gods are Rayquaza, Felinar, Chaomega and Devihel

Zoachu

Pikachu?
Years
I love this hack! Just started playing it and it's great! Just saying good job and I can't wait for Skyline. c:

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2012
When I talk to Chaomega he says The region's natural balance has been disturbed.. Without the presence of the four Dragon Gods the region's natural balance will collapse..

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
Um... can somebody please tell me where a good spot to train my pokemon would be?

I've beaten the girantina thing, but I'm not strong enough to challenge the other buff things. So, where would be the best spot to go and train? I mean, where I can face pokemon above like... Level 30?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
I already beat the bosses of the game, though. I want to train my pokemon so that I can get the 7th and 8th badges. My pokemon are not yet strong enough for that. Would Mt. Leon be the best spot to train them?

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
still earning the five symbols (yes, somehow i got slow on completing this...), anybody knows how to evolve scyther into scizor?, btw, i don't know if this is a bug, but, i bred a female scyther with a flygon, and from the egg a lv5 female...SCIZOR hatched O__o

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
Alright, so I already reported about my problem where the camera gets stuck and I couldn't move, and it was suggested to me that I use the walk thru walls code. That worked, as I could finally move, but unfortunately all that happens is the camera pans whichever direction I go and I can't see my sprite at all. Going into a battle w/ wild Pokémon and then returning back to the map doesn't change anything either. Is there any way to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back