• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
Looking great! I can't wait for a beta! Is it looking like any time soon? I would love to help out with this rom-hack but i am new to the world of hacking. I have toyed around with making hi-rez mods for the N64 and I played with making mods of Super Mario World. Good luck!

EDIT: You may want to change the I support thing to say "The Fire Red Hack" instead of "The Ruby Hack"

Genghoul

Composer & Aspiring ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
This game looks awesome. I would say something like "I can't wait to play it!" but I don't wanna be a noob.

1 question: How come sometimes he's wearing a rocket costume and sometimes he isn't?

Genghoul

Composer & Aspiring ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
That makes more sense than what I thought! I thought that you would only have the suit on when you entered a Team rocket hideout.

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I've been wondering that aswell. Maybe you get her to do it anyway?

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2007
If you would read, he said a while ago that she wont heal you, but he will have a "Simple yet stupid way" to get your pokemon healed.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
OHA!(talking in diffrent language!)
you have a long thread. Please tell me,
by that your screenshots look,which one
is the main chara,The blond haired or the rocket guy?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
How's everything going here? (Hope to see a few more screenies... Specially if there's a hero's look change :))
By the way, there's a Rocket Female hero-grunt, right? (I wonder how she will look...?)

You are asking for a lot of people's help. Do you think you can handle so many people? Because I think that's hard.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
We've actually made tons of progress.
In fact, I'm releasing a Beta on the 20th.
Which is in 4 days.

The staff consists of 16 people now, all hard workers who have ditched out some great material.

:)

The Hero has not been decided. Most likely, for the Beta, you will just be a regular, Rocket Grunt.
:)

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Okay first we are working on a beta for you guys.
Like in the previous post"WE ARE ONLY HUMAN!"
So be patient. It will arrive soon.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
oooooo
thats bad.....cant you play video games on school time?
That's not his point O.o He's saying that, in general, he's starting school on that time. (he means it's a coincidence.)

Anyway, I created a banner for everyone to see! EV, I hope you like it! (along with the rest of the team) It was sort of hard, seeing as that was the first banner I've ever made. (besides all of the userbars I made for this hack and the one in my sig)

Here it is:
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e390/Dark_Pika/trbannercopy.png <--- Clicky!

I noticed some slight curiosities with the hack, like how far (in missions) you will go. I'm hoping that the hack keeps up after the 1st beta (until Summer ends), so that people will still know that it continues even after school starts (in the East Coast), like me or any other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back