• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
7/10.

OK, but I can't see anything! Only the person.

EDIT: But that's a nice art, and since your art design mod, I can see why this is your signature. It makes more sense. 8.5/10.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Good signature, just that the text 'Poison Ivy' doesn't sticks out.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Great signature you have there... Red from the manga, however, it would be better that you added some text what Tackle does for his signatures.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Image is lq. Clearly visible on the pokedex. Text fits but nothing stands out, to be honest.

6//10

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
10/10

Pretty awesome. The image flows great along with the visual effects added along. Not to mention the song is pretty catchy :)

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Renard is not a jackal, he is a fox. Jackal was the jackal.
7/10

Not bad, quality is a little low but Bulbasaur is in it and I love Bulbasaur. The text asking for supportship... If it's going to be in there, it should probably be smaller. And maybe different a font.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back