• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
These are good, but they're too small. They need to be twice the size in order to look good in-game.

I can't double the size in Photoshop, though, because it gets fuzzy.

Thanks though. If you have a solution to the fuzziness, that'd be nice :)
I doubled the size attached in this post.

Attachments

• OWKantoFDoubled.png
    OWKantoFDoubled.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 18
  • OWJohtoFDoubled.png
    OWJohtoFDoubled.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 15

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have a little trouble finding a inside cave tileset and a rocky outside tileset HGSS styled for RMXP. Help would be really appreciated.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hello everyone! I am looking for BW/HGSS Door animations and BW2 SE and ME (sound effects and stuff) I will give credit

Silversnk

Valar Dohaeris
Years
I hate requesting but I've noticed there are no inside ship tiles BW Style, I'd like something like S.S. Anne with the board if possible.
If that's too much, sorry, HGSS SS Aqua tiles would be more than enough.
Thanks in advance, I'll give credit for them.

;)

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
I hate requesting but I've noticed there are no inside ship tiles BW Style, I'd like something like S.S. Anne with the board if possible.
If that's too much, sorry, HGSS SS Aqua tiles would be more than enough.
Thanks in advance, I'll give credit for them.

;)

I think you are out of luck. You may need to rip them yourself

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
I am upset that there are no (free use) gym indoor tilesets anywhere. Could someone please upload any? Most appreciated will be HG/SS or B/W. Thank you.

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Request for Gym Tilesets

Hello. Please do not delete this thread because there are no gym tiles anywhere, therefore, it is impossible for making a game. Could anyone please upload tiles? Please?

Black Eternity

Lord of Eternity
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 30, 2016
Pokemon Essentials comes with a gym tileset...... just open database, select tileset tab.
014: Gyms

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Okay, I know I just answered this myself, but... does anyone have any other 4th-gen mountain tiles? Now that I've tried to use the ones I linked to before, I realized that they don't actually look that good. And the set is missing the tiles used to transition between rock and grass/path. D: 5th gen would probably work too.

Wait, nevermind, I found the tiles I was looking for.

Last edited:

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Heyo fellow Pokecommunity-ers! That was 100% unnecessary but whatevs! I would like BW overworld sprite template for the following:Biking, Surfing, the position the character goes in to use an HM (With the pokeball or whatever), and/or tutorial along with it (I'm creating OWs for my protagonists)

Okay, I know I just answered this myself, but... does anyone have any other 4th-gen mountain tiles? Now that I've tried to use the ones I linked to before, I realized that they don't actually look that good. And the set is missing the tiles used to transition between rock and grass/path. D: 5th gen would probably work too.

Wait, nevermind, I found the tiles I was looking for.

Like this? (attached) Make sure to give credit to CNG

Aren't there any tilesets that have mountain tiles in them for HGSS?

.........................................................................................................................................

Last edited by a moderator:

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Hello people!

I was wondering if i could get someone to sprite up the other parts of a male main character?

This is the normal walking.

4i2d52.png

i need running, surfing, biking, and fishing please

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Does anyone know the whereabouts of some RMXP ready DPPt/HGSS house tiles? Especially center, mart, gym, and the usual variety of houses.

Sporefame19

Amateur Cartographer
Years
May I request a better version of the small tree (not the one you can cut) from Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire. It should hopefully look like the sapling of the big spruce tree. Thanks in advance. :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
I Need map sprites for Pokemon Game

Hi, I'm working on a pokemon game and I want to use some images in my creator's map, can someone give me a pack of sprites for the map?
Thanks.

Back