• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Dragon Pokeshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Welcome to my shop
Breeding, trading and ev training in Gen V.
Hopefully I will expand to gen IV and VI in a near future.

Rules:

All the rules stated in the trade corner rules

also:

1)No hacked pokemon in any way (that includes those got from AR or generated by any means outside of your game), no clones.

2)Be patient

3)Only handling one breeding project at a time for now

4) Pokemon must have your own OT and must have been caught or bred legally by you.

5) Trades will be handled on weekends

6)No PM/VM asking for friend codes and all trade requests will be handled in this thread.
note: remember to post your FC at the end of your post or at least have it in your signature.

7) Be nice

8) Follow the rules or you'll be ignored/backlisted/reported

note: since I'm starting, I'll try to have the pokemon you asked for within a week, that means you have to give me at least 6 days to breed the pokemon you asked for. Since this is a test, feedbacks that may help me improve my services are welcome. Also, it would be good if you let me know if you were satisfied with the service.
There will be times that I will not be able to do projects, so I'll try to have at least pokemon that may interest you in the "ready for trade" list.

rules during trades:

If trader is not on the wifi club within 10 minutes in an agreed time the trade will be transfered to the next day if the trade was going to be on saturday or next weekend if it was going to be on sunday; if you trade fails 3 days in a row the pokemon will be added to the "ready for trade" list for others who want it.

note: Since the project can be considered complete, I'll move to the next request in line starting on saturdays (tentative day), regardless of if the previous trade was completed or not; they are both considered separately.

Notes on what I offer:

Just ask what you're looking for.

I currently can offer between relatively superior to outstanding pokemon; remember that there can be pokemon with 4 perfect IV's and be relatively superior and that there are pokemon you won't be needing all stats to be perfect. ie: shuckle (you will mostly use it with HP, def and sp.def with power trick and a trick room user in double/triple battles). "Don't be greedy".

4 max stats (thats what appears most of the time).

Pokemon will have the OT of the game card I'm currently using.

All pokemon are bred by myself.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

some rules may be added or changed depending on how well things in this thread go.

Breeding projects:

Unova starters (snivy, tepig, oshawott)

other starters: chikorita, charmander

DW ability pokemon:

Bagon, aerodactyl, eevee, spiritomb, poochyena, kangaskhan, gible, lileep, torkoal, spheal, vulpix, sableye, shinx, electrike, ralts, riolu.

note: I still have some pokemon on my entralink that can be added to the list, but you will have to ask for the pokemon you're looking for for me to see if I can start a Project with it (if it's avaliable in my entralink).

what I'm looking for:

currently looking for some starter pokemon like:
cyndaquil, squirtle, bulbasaur, hoenn starters, sinnoh starters

note: just a start; you can also make offers that might be interesting.

criteria:

1) 1 max stat + a good nature + female
2) 2 max stat + female

Other services:
I may also offer EV training services if you're interested.

ready for trade list: (getting updated from time to time):

pokemon
nature
IV: Hp/atk/def/sp.atk/sp.def/speed

Snivy lv 1 male
modest
31/31/12/31/28/31

Smeargle lv 1 female
serious
31/31/31/24/2/31

Growlithe lv 1 female (HA:justified)
Hardy
31/31/31/31/16/16

some outstanding ralts (adding soon, some with HA)

OT: W. Draco
ID: 05559​

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Maybe I overdid it, I'll try to summarize them then.

edit:
done...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
I have some starters thaat you are looking for, im looking for zekrom and tepig and oshawott.. let me know what up

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Any egg moves you want for tepig and/or oshawott?
also list nature and stats at least 3 stats you want

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Hi, would it be possible to get a random egg from you? I need it for my play through.

No problem if you can't though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back