• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

erict

Master
Years
Hello all!!!

Ok I start playing this game and when I got to Prof. Elm he tells me to go to the ship... after I beat my rival and I go into the ship something wierd happens... the floor goes funny and I am able to walk through walls and things... can anyone please help me with that?

THANK U

Dr.Garchomp

Mr.Gaburiasu
Years
Congrats with your award! It's hard to believe the hacks come this far in such a short amount of time. I have an idea for Ash. Perhaps he could come after the elite four, considering he could never place first in every single pokemon league he took part in. He could sort of be like Red from GSC.

Years
Yeah I don't think Ash should fight you that early on. Just doesn't make sense that he'd beat Claire and lose to you...or that he'd play easy on you. Either way it's odd

Actually I have the Ash battle in the rom already.
Here's a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaxrt8dTHho
But it's not a "normal battle." You'll understand if you watch the video.

And just incase you think I'm being hypocritical of what I said earlier about the starters, I'm not. If you can remeber what I said about the starters, or go back and look to see, you'll understand the meaning of this image.
LoD_01-2.png

I think that's enough updates for now.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow, nice work with the video thethethethe, that was an awesome script,
You should probably change the Ash sprite, but the script was good, Nicely done.

~Celebi

Years
Great thethethethe. I was wondring about doing the same in my hack, But i did't because you woult go to the pokemoncenter when you lose... But you did as you didn't ahve to... Far to deficuelt for me... Anyway, i think i made a ash sprite, And posted it at pho forums... Say if you can find it, Or shall i send it again? But great idea, That there is a rival you will keep losing to... But what happent if you win? There is a very very litle chages that ashs attack wil fail evey time and you will do tackling him down?

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
It seems that only Ash's backpack has to be fixed when he walks.

Awesome thus far 4xThe ;)

Hope to see more progress in the near future :D

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
I don't understand the image, but great video. Wonder how you did it. I do see one error. It says:

AAAAAA: Amazing Pikachu!
Perfect!

At 1:19. Other than that, I'd like to know what you meant about the post. Does it mean that the starter is part dragon during all of its forms?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I have a suggestion(It is about the Male Hero): I think Red shoudn't be the male hero in the game. I would suggest you to put Lucus because Ash is from the Anime, and Red is from the Manga Comics. If you put them together in the game, it doesn't make any sense.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
First thing: Yay for a powered up Horsea! :D:D

On a more calmed thing: I just watched the video, and I never considered that we had that battle with Gary in which if you lose nothing would happen and the script would continue, hehe. Now the fight with Ash/Red and his powerful Pika makes more sense (it was a bit early otherwise)

By the way, I think Pika's overworld's outlines look a bit too dark, maybe you should edit it a bit, but, I don't know...

Pikafan: Just a minor text edit, nothing serious... XD

Mew88

Flamethrower!
Years
Im very impressed with the video, I think batteling Ash like that is a great idea, well done for coming up with it.

Keep up the great work, I will be keeping my eye on this one for sure!

Years
Thanks for the feedback.
I guess I could touch up the pikachu sprite.
Thanks for the mention about the text error. It's fixed now.:)

Does it mean that the starter is part dragon during all of its forms?

I think you just answered your own question.

I thought I'd just give a little update to let you know where I'm at with the alpha. I was supposed to have it out yesterday (lucky I didn't give the exact date to expect it), but as you can see I haven't released it yet. To be honest, before today I hadn't touched the rom in about four days. So far I've done a little today but not that much.
I have good news and bad news. I'll give the good news first; the alpha is almost complete. I just need to script a couple more events and fix up some little things, beta/alpha test it and then release it.
Now the bad news... I don't know how long that is going to take me. I just haven't felt like hacking lately. I just don't feel inspired to hack, and as soon as I release this alpha, I'm going to take a break from "major" hacking for a while. It could also be that (Aussie Rules footy) pre-season is going to start soon, so I've started running, riding, etc. So I guess I'll lose time to that too.
I'd still be working on this, but only do little bits at a time, whenever I have nothing else to do. I'd still hang around at PC and mostly, just worry about watching other peoples hacks, instead of hacking mine.
If you're interested in this, I'm hoping to have the alpha out within a week, I'm going try as hard as I can to keep my word.
Well, I'd better get back to work now so I can get it out on time....:laugh:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
wow thethethethe. Ya never told me you were that busy. :\
But oh well... I guess we all need some exercise out in the field. :P

Hey, good luck on both worlds. ;)

hayvan999

Psychic power!
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2011
ok i found a bug in the game. when you only have 1 pokemon at the begining and when the pokemon dies you are ending up next to blaine in cynabar island gym. and the weird thing is that blaine heals your pokemon as if it was a pokemon center. and then thers no way out! unless you battle blaine and win which is impossible since itsw pokemon are above lvl 40.

~*Pikafan*~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
If you had read the first post instead of posting it, you would know that he restarted. Most of the first page is old, except for the progress, I think.

~*Pikafan*~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
I do know he restarted?

I did only answer about the Current version... (-:

I was talking to the guy who you answered, my fault. Sorry about that.

So, thethethethe, not to be bugy (lol, I made a joke..sorta), but are there any other updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back