• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q looked away as he saw what happened. "See? thats what u get, if your not quick enough." Q yawned...
"well thats what happens if you fall asleep all the time"
Q took a deep breathe and walked towards them. He faced the Empoleon, trying to ignore the ninetails, who seemed extremely embarressed.
"you always seem to think im some sort of spy?" Q said to him.
"You see, ive been controlled all this time... by some strong power of the Order.."

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune panicked. What have I done?!

"I-I don't know...!" Neptune stammered, blushing deeply. He wanted to do that for a long time but he never had the guts to do it. And now apparently he did it in a rather bad situation, "I-I'm sorry...!"

Neptune got up to his feet and ran away. Genevieve will hate me for sure...

Apollo flew around Eternity City in search for Kaiser. He wanted to tell Kaiser about Neptune. After fifteen minutes of search, he found Kaiser talking to a girl, probably an Alpha Alliance recruit. He lowered his altitude and banked, landing next to Kaiser.

"Kaiser, I wanna tell you something." Apollo started, ignoring the girl he was talking to, "Remember Neptune the Empoleon? He wants to be the General of the Gold Tribe, but he doesn't know how to prove it..."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve didn't know what to do or to say. So she just stared at him. Genevieve watched him get up and run away. She was still blushing as she put her head back on the ground. She pursed her lips as she stared at the ground. What's going on? Why is all of this happening now? Theres already confusion with the war and everything... What am I going to do? Genevieve thought to herself, she didn't understand this..

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune stopped when he was twenty meters away from her. He sighed. Blown it, big-time, he told himself. Why did he do that all of a sudden? Slowly, he turned around and looked at her. She was still under the tree, blushing a little. Her head was on the ground once again, looking confused.

"I'm sorry..." Neptune told himself. He didn't even care if she liked him or not, and he kissed her right way. That was just wrong. He walked towards Genvieve slowly again, trying to approach her. He didn't want to bring her any more trouble but he wanted to care. He couldn't just leave her like that...but he just didn't know if she liked him or not

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve had closed her eyes as she thought. She didn't know why this was happening. Genevieve didn't want to hurt anybody. And she didn't understand this feeling that she was having. Genevieve heard footsteps and her ear twitched. She opened an eye and looked at Neptune. Genevieve looked at him, silently. She didn't know what to say. Genevieve didn't know if she liked the kiss or not. She was just really confused.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
So there, Q saw Genevieve... he walked up slowly towards her. He was comoflagged perfectly in the tree, so Neptune couldn't see him. The ninetails looked as if deep in thought. Q said "hi, i couldn't really talk to you before so... yeah"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent watched Apollo. Apollo was an older member of the Gold Tribe, and has been his friend for a while. He trusted him. Needless to say, he remembered the Emploeon Neptune. He appeared to be strong upon first glance.

"You know the rules, Apollo. If he is either strong of spirit or strong of heart, but preferably both, he can join. Needless to say, we are low on members as it is..." Kent thought for a moment, then added, "I suppose since he is the strongest warrior of Poseida City, that vouches for his strength, but position as General? That's second in command of the entire Gold Tribe. I don't know if he's ready for that position. But for now, if he would like to join the Gold Tribe as a member, I can allow that. Have him come see me sometime. Tell him if he wants to be the General, the number 2 man, he's going to have to prove it in the upcoming war, though. I need a Pokemon who can command and be commanded, who can fight and die, who can protect and attack."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve sighed softly, looking at the ground. She didn't know what to do now. When Genevieve heard Q's voice she opened her other eye and looked at him. "Hi. Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I'm Genevieve."

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q felt his cheeks go red again. Why do i have to go red now??!? "Oh hi. Im Q, nice to meet you... So, Im sorry about what happened before... You seem rather upset right now? Q replied kindly

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve smiled at him. She noticed him blushing. However, Genevieve chose not to say anything. "Q? Well, that's an intresting name."

Genevieve blushed a little at the mention of earlier. "There's no need to be sorry. You didn't do anything."

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune didn't see Q talking to her when he turned and looked. He sighed. He didn't know if she liked the kiss, and he hated himself for kissing her so quickly, when things weren't even clear yet.

"Neptune!" a voice came from behind and Neptune turned. A pelipper (NOT RCHP XD) landed before him, and Neptune recognized him at once - Apollo.

"I told Kaiser about the secret." Apollo grinned, "He said you'll have to join and earn some trust on the battlefield, then maybe he'll think about it."

"YOU TOLD HIM WHAT?!" Neptune was flabbergasted, but then thought for a while, "If i'm the general, I may impress Genevieve...and she'll notice me more..."

"So THAT's why you wanna be general." Apollo laughed, flying around him in circles.

"Yes, but I don't know if I should leave her here." Neptune looked at the beautiful ninetales and sighed.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex sighed at the bore of waiting. He had met a new villager the other day, a young Marill named Sali. She had told him to come to her garden and wait for her. What she didn't tell him, was that there was only one garden in the whole village - aka, what is actually a mountain region full of grasslands. But, out of the corner of his eye, he saw Sali running up, tears welling up in her eyes. He tried to stop her from whatever she was about to do but instead she hopped into his arms.

"Oh...Rosy..." she said.

"Rosy? Who's that?"

"Rosy is this really nice woman...and she helped me find you."

"Oh, ok. What's..up?" He had never seen someone else cry before. How unsettling, he thought, but he figured most beople would.

"Well, Ansie told me to do something terrible because I followed her in this leader game where she is the leader and I didn't want to do it because I felt bad and now she's angry at me and she won't ever let me play with her again and now I don't know what to do and-"

Alex cut her off then, "Susi, calm down..." he had no idea what to do, so he followed what Absol did, "Did you feel better afterwards?"

"No!"

"No, I mean about not doing that thing to whoever you were supposed to do it." Alex inquired. Susi nodded. "Then shouldn't you feel proud? You've done somthing nobody else would dare to do. You confronted your enemy. That's what you shoul've done from the beginning." Alex was lost in his words and he looked down to see Susi had fallen asleep on his lap. He picked her up and carried her into the village. Immediatly, a mature Roselia rushed to pick her up, "Ohhh. Susi."

"She's feeling better. You are?"

"Rosi, you?"

"Alex." and just like that he knew he had seen the most beautiful person he had ever seen before. Her eyes were clear and blue as water and her hair of rose petals only found in the richest soil. After he confronted theGold Tribe, if he did, he would return for her.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune still couldn't see Q talking to Genevieve, and he sighed. He couldn't talk to her ever again...he kissed her when she wasn't even ready yet, he'd blown it big time. He was a failure...and if he approached Genvieve again, she wasn't gonna accept him anymore. He had to go to Eternity.

"I'm going to return as a General." Neptune told himserlf, and looked at Apollo, "If I swim there, it's going to take a while. Do you think you can carry me there?"

Apollo's eyes widened, then nodded, "Hold onto my beak and hang on tight."

Neptune placed his claw into Apollo's mouth and he closed it shut, locking the hand inside, then flew towards Eternity city as fast as he could, with Neptune dangling mid-air.

I'll be back.

"Kaiser, here he is." Apollo said as he arrived, with Neptune still hanging under him. Neptune got off and thanked the Pelliper, smiling, "That was a smooth ride."

Apollo beamed and laughed. Neptune didn't notice, but his trident-horn was a little longer since their last encounter. Which mean his power was increasing.

"Kaiser, I want to join the Gold Tribe." Neptune said to him seriously, "And If I try my best, I believe I can be a General in the future."

Neptune looked into Kaiser's eyes, his trident glowing again. He had something to live for now.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie looked at Apollo.He seemed so much stronger then her.Why did she always compare herself short of others?Some might be better,but she is good too.She couldn't think of herself so baddly.She began to slightly smile.She looked at Kent again,then Apollo,then Kent,and just kept looking between them.She then closed her eyes.She imagained herself stronger,like the two she had just looked at.Sawsbuck were strong,but it would be a very long time before she'd be one.She opened her eyes.She was part of the Gold Tribe.Strong or not,she was to fight.And she would,whenever they needed her to.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent looked at Neptune with sharp eyes, then back at Apollo, who he nodded to, then turned again to Neptune to address him. Finally, Kent thought, things were beginning to look up. I'm gaining new members at a fast pace. But I must never mistake quantity for quality. That being said, this one is strong, I can feel it.

"If you are indeed ready to become a member of the Gold Tribe, then kneel."

Kent waited for Neptune to kneel before him. He didn't know about the General position, but would be forever welcome as a Gold Tribe Member.

"Do you swear to honor the customs and traditions of the Gold Tribe? Do you swear to respect your fellow Pokemon? Do you swear on your honor, on your life, on your heart to protect those who can't be protected, those who asked to be protected? Do you swear to defend the freedom and liberty of the Alpha Alliance? If you do, rise a member of the Gold Tribe, and be given your title."

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
Lex was meditating in another cave. He grabbed a stone with his psychic powers and drew an "alpha" on the cave walls. Then he crossed it out, and did the same thing multiple times.

"Gosh...I need something to do until it is time to strike...And i have meditated enough for today..." he said in his usual deadpan tone, his face motionless as it always was.

Easy, Lex. Anxiety will not do any good to you. In fact you almost got killed because of being anxious...back when you were an Abra...So take it easy, and just wait...Draw more symbols, or meditate to enhance your powers...

That last thought made him smirk for seconds and he picked up the stone he had used to draw an alpha. He drew an Omega symbol in the walls.

Soon enough...this world will remember the name of Lex Omega!

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune knelt before Kaiser and closed his eyes.

"I swear that I will honor the customs and traditions of the Gold Tribe. I swear to respect my Pokemon allies and enemies. I swear that I will protect those who cannot be protected with my very life. I WILL defend the freedom and liberty of the Alpha Alliance." Neptune spoke seriously and opened his eyes again, standing up, "I am ready to join the Gold Tribe, and if it's okay, my title will be the Changer of Tides."

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie stared at Neptune.He looked very strong.But just wait,when she had to battle,she will get to show them her strength.

"Congratulations Changer of Tides." Julie pipped up.

She smiled at Neptune,or Changer of Tides.She hoped he was a friendly pokemon.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"Just call me Neptune." Neptune turned and smiled at the deerling. She must be in the Gold Tribe too. He thought.

"What's your name?" Neptune tilted his head and asked her in a rather friendly tone. Apollo looked at Kaiser, nodded, and soared into the air once again. He had other things to do.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent was pleased at the new addition to the Gold Tribe. Maybe, he thought, just maybe, we can defend this city. Maybe we can win. Kent was gathering more and more allies every day. Each day the Order grows, the Alpha Alliance grows as well. If they wanted to take the city, they would have to go through the best of the best. He looked upon the faces of Julie, Manchu, Apollo, and Neptune.

"Welcome, Tidechanger. The second part of this ceremony involves the Gold Tribe emblem. If you have some sort of meaningful trinket with you, I can make that your emblem. The emblem is your signature in the Gold Tribe. Everyone's is different, but all mean the same thing. It is our pride, but it is more than that. Choose wisely." Kent looked at his artifact. His was from his father, the previous Leader of the Gold Tribe. He had given it to him right before he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back