• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is Your Team in B/W 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
I find it easier to stick with training the pokemon I acquire in the beginnings of the game to be easier, overall. I'll still catch Pokemon as i progress, but I just find it senseless to put effort into training the higher leveled ones as the game progresses, since they won't have better stats than a Pokemon would had it been raised from a lower level. So currently, since I just bought Black 2, yesterday, I'm raising Purrloin, Oshawott , Riolu, and Mareep. The last 2 have yet to be determined.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Black:
Emboar
Zoroark
Jolteon
Sawsbuck
Xatu
Slowbro

Black 2 (What will be. I'm still really early into this game so some of my Pokemon haven't actually evolved yet)
Serperior
Dragonite
Joltik
Munna
Liepard
Arcanine

Last edited:

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
B2:
Serperior
Tyranitar
Politoed
Swoobat
Lucario
Beautifly (Traded)

And I got Lv. 100 Deoxys thru event.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 12, 2014
White:
Samurott
Galvantula
Braviary
Darmanitan
Stoutland
Lilligant

White 2:
Emboar
Flygon
Crobat
Vaporeon
Electivire
Galvantula

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I have many teams but my main one is

Reuniclus, Dusclops, Hariyama, Metagross, Heatran and Hydreigon. Its a nice Trick Room team I made.

Years
Serperior, Electivire, Gigalith, Darmanitan, Flygon and Mantine. Mantine kind of sucked and Gigalith didn't stand out much either, but the rest were pretty good (Darmanitan in particular was really fun to use).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
Tyranitar
Aggron
Haxorus
Spiritomb

The rest i switch in and out to suit my fancy

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
In White2 my team consisted of;
497.png
184.png
448.png
059.png
462.png
330.png

Unfortunately they never had a chance to challenge the Elite Four, I failed them as a trainer..

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My team in Black 2 is Serperior, Magneton, Azumarill, Magmar, Lucario and the last spot is interchangeable it's Crustle.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
Currently replaying White2 and keeping up with my long running Black2.

White2 has a really impressive and powerful fixed team - they've each been with me from the moment I caught them:

Braviary, Heracross, Magnezone, Starmie, Camerupt and Weavile.

The Braviary is the Defiant one from Route 4. The Heracross is from the grotto in Lostlorn Forest, so it's Moxie. It's also female. It's also probably one of the luckiest catches I've ever made in a pokemon game. The rest are pretty standard.

Black2 has an oddball team that I put together the other day - it's very late in the post-game, and I'm just training and evolving and breeding things that I don't normally use:

Stunfisk, Shiftry, Cloyster, Hariyama, Gardevoir and Dragonite.

Stunfisk is my Surfer, which frees Cloyster up to be purely physical, with Skill Link and Shell Smash, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast and Razor Shell. Shiftry is just one I wanted to use - I've liked it since RSE, but hadn't used one yet in the fifth gen. It works pretty well now that it can get physical STABs, but it would be better with some better (and more appropriate, IMO) attacks - Leaf Blade and Night Slash would both make sense on a Grass/Dark with blade-shaped hands, but it doesn't learn either one. Hariyama is an old favorite, and this one is from a grotto, so it has Sheer Force. And Gardevoir and Dragonite are... Gardevoir and Dragonite.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Currently:
Huge Power Azumarill
Defiant Braviary
Intimidate Krokorok
Magneton
Espeon
Petilil

First three are ones with the better abilities in my team and the rest are what you'd expect for a in-game team. (i.e. not great)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back