• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armykid

Former Champion
Years
clefairy.........................plz.................

In pokemon brown where do you find clefairy! I can't find it and i want to trade one for a magmar from a npc. Also anybody know how to evolve magmar and electabuzz in brown? Do you have to trade it with an magmaortizer, or electrizer or is there a way to make him evolve in game?

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2023
In pokemon brown where do you find clefairy! I can't find it and i want to trade one for a magmar from a npc. Also anybody know how to evolve magmar and electabuzz in brown? Do you have to trade it with an magmaortizer, or electrizer or is there a way to make him evolve in game?

Clefairy is rare in 1st cave. To evolve Magmar or Electabuzz u only need to use magmotizer or electrizer on them. I'm pretty sure that both of these items are obtainable in brown.

Armykid

Former Champion
Years
Thank You, another question, i'm playing brown and i've beaten the first gym and the magmar i traded for isn't listening to me! how do i fix this

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Thank You, another question, i'm playing brown and i've beaten the first gym and the magmar i traded for isn't listening to me! how do i fix this

This is a feature of first gen Pokemon in general :P Any Pokemon traded to you (by in-game trainer or another player trainer) may not obey you depending on its' level and what badges you have.

If you don't have the second gym badge, traded Pokemon won't obey at all.
If you have the second badge, only traded Pokemon up to L.30 will obey.
If you have the fourth badge, only traded Pokemon up to L.50 will obey.
If you have the sixth badge, only traded Pokemon up to L.70 will obey.
If you have the last badge, all traded Pokemon will obey.

Armykid

Former Champion
Years
thank you, i've been thinking about it and i want to start my brown over with squirtle, is this a good choice? also if i do this i will be getting a chikorita from the game corner, is chikorita a good pokemon?

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
Hey, this hasn't been talked about in a while, so I thought I should bring it back up, because I'm still having trouble:
Where are the 7 secret itemsin BROWN?
I already have:
PrismKey
Ruby Egg
EmeraldEgg
Gold Egg

Where are the others?

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2010
So i basically beat the rijion part of brown final version. I have a couple questions.

Can you get into nahjo? / Can you find a passport so that guy will let you through?
Is azeala town the only town in johto you can go in?

And if you have found the S.S ticket please answer this. Spoilers if you haven't.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2014
where can i sign the national pass in pokemon RIJON ADVENTURES? Red is not in the house...

hey coolboyman, dig rijon adventures. im up to the 8th gym and unlike some of the other idiots *pardom my french* i found all the sidequests such as finding gyms and hms pretty straightforward. being a hack i expected to find way more bugs but theyre suprisingly few. by the way do you have any suggestions on how to get into rom hacking?

1. some of us have a hard time because we just aren't like you. Don't demean anyone just because you can do one thing right.

2. Coolboyman did not make this hack, he supervised it. Plus, you are in the wrong thread--everything you need to know is in the documents and tutorials section.

Last edited:

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
So i basically beat the rijion part of brown final version. I have a couple questions.

Can you get into nahjo? / Can you find a passport so that guy will let you through?
Is azeala town the only town in johto you can go in?

Naljo isn't accessible in Brown, and Azalea is the only Johto town you can access.

And if you have found the S.S ticket please answer this. Spoilers if you haven't.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

What you have to remember is that in a Red rom, there really isn't much room to put in any full extra regions! :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2009
For some reason my Brown version isn't in color. Does it have to do with the emulator I'm using? I'm currently using VisualBoyAdvance, is there a different one I should use?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
A few questions about RijonAdventures:
-Where to get the mist stone or what´s needed to go to the 8th gym?
-Where to get Rock Smash/Waterfall/Strength/The googles needed for the safari zone/and Mr Sotomura´s camera?
-any event involving the ghost/dark gym leader(Reed), his mom and certain building near Botan(game shack)?
-The eevee family is available now or maybe on the next beta?
-How can i get to the haunted forest since there´s a npc telling me about a ritual and don´t letting me pass?

Still needing answers on the not crossed out.
Done the tasks with traded pokemon, I still need to get the HMs

Last edited:

Armykid

Former Champion
Years
finally beat brown!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i know i'm behind everybody, and i can't wait till pokemon prism next beta comes out!!!!!!!!!

by the way whats in the weird cave behind seashore city on brown i went in there are found a bunch of high level pokemon trainers but can somebody tell what the point of it is?

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
May I ask what level does Chansey evolve into Blissey? :S Mines at lv 50 now, so... xD Thanks, in advance. :) :) :)

And to the above poster, Entei\Moltres is in there, and some rare Pokemon like Gligar, but that's about it. :\

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
I got the fosill from the Marson Cave. Where do I go next in RijonAdventures? (this is the 2009 beta).

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Ignore my old question, i found out Chansey evolves at level 55. >_<

Anyay, new question time! xD
What pokemon is number 209 in the Pokedex? :S Thanks, ina dvance. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2011
i beat the second gym leader and i cant use cut D: is it a glitch?
because now i cant go anywhere else o .o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back