• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I love Mean Girls, I love all the old movies. The Hot Chick etc, stuff like that.

How can you not have heard of that movie? lol

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Mean Girls is a classic comedy! You should all go watch it now. I don't know how you can be on the internet and not have watched it before omg.

Years
Wait, it's part of a series!?!

I haven't heard of any of this stuff before in my life seriously. Then again, I'm not really big into films in general so, I'M SORRY MR CAT DOG DON'T KILL ME.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
I would have heard of Mean Girls if I wasn't watching Dragon Ball Z Abridged so damn much nowadays lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's not really a series per se but a...genre?

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Sorry but I don't think I'll be seeing this Mean Girls show anytime soon, going into the CCC soon and not gonna have much time to do much other than work my ass off to oblivion and back lol.

Years
More like the definition of a generation! Drakow, myself and Cat Dog will show you it when you guys are over this Christmas!

Hahaha I was thinking the exact same thing actually. Oh man what the hell was that weird ass film we watched about that guy who followed his heart or whatever. That was such a wtf film lmao.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hahaha I was thinking the exact same thing actually. Oh man what the hell was that weird ass film we watched about that guy who followed his heart or whatever. That was such a wtf film lmao.
Spoiler:

I literally have no recollection of what happened in that movie. Like, I have no memory...I know I watched it, with you guys, but I feel like I missed the entire film.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I saw The Campaign a week or two ago and it was excellent. I was surprised at how hilarious it was. I mean it was Will Ferrell and Zach Galifanakis (probably butchered that name) so I shouldn't have been so surprised, but still.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I LOVE MEAN GIRLS BUT I HATE PEOPLE WHO QUOTE IT INCESSANTLY IT'S SO FRICKING ANNOYING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back