• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
Years
RED - Feed The Machine

Thank you so much for telling me about these guys Slender!
Spoiler:

Sir Codin

I used to be a fan of Red; for a Christian rock/post-grunge/alternative band, they weren't half bad. Sadly, I felt RED started going downhill after their second album. They started sounding more bland, plus their third album looked AND sounded too much like Godsmack's Faceless album, so I'm going to add plagiarism to the list as well. Their new song is also meh.

Shame too, I liked their first two albums:

Innocence & Instinct is without a doubt their best album.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

This song plays whenever I head out the door to start my day.

kuzronk

Banned
Years

Weezer - Island In The Sun
First song by Weezer I heard and one of the few videos I remeber from when I was little.

TY

One of my favorite Archie songs, this song always wakes me up

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
Hey guys, i'm looking to expand my musical horizons!
So I would be much obliged if someone could offer up a few good; Pop, Rap, and or Hip Hop artists!
As a side note most of the rap i've encountered has been full of hate, so mayhap something a little more light-hearted?

Hello!

Try Could Well Be In by The Streets, and if you like that, try the album from that song, A Grand Don't Come For Free. His rap is satirical in nature and quite funny and witty, and it's -mostly- light-hearted. You could try Das Racist's Puerto Rican Cousins, which is also a fun kind of rap. Gone by Kanye West is also a really good song that's light-hearted and very easy on the ears.

Really though, light-hearted and rap rarely go together. ^_^;

Spiritualized - I Think I'm In Love

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015

Listening to a cover of Titanium. I like this version better than the original because I couldn't really understand the words Sia was saying c;

kuzronk

Banned
Years
So I would be much obliged if someone could offer up a few good; Pop, Rap, and or Hip Hop artists!
As a side note most of the rap i've encountered has been full of hate, so mayhap something a little more light-hearted?
Pop:Frank Ocean
Rap/Hip-Hop=Beastie Boys

"Weird Al" Yankovic
– Cavity Search (Paody of "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" by U2)
Listening to U2 before made me want to listen to a weird al album.

TY

Im right now in a mood to listen to some House/Electro songs, and Feathers is a song i can put loud and no one cares about

TY

Clinton Vansciver & Swedish Egil - Love Letters

more House/Electro songs... might start a little party at my house xD

TY

Great song, and i play it way too often during games

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons - Great song... I love the apocalyptic scenario described in the song. It's just one of those songs I stop and listen to every word each time I hear it.

@ TylerSymes - Great song by Weezer!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

What's Golden - Jurassic 5
Album: Power in Numbers

This song makes me feel really good for some reason! It's just a generally good, fun song, and I like that. Plus they're playing at a weekender I'm going to this summer for which the lineup, including these guys, was released today so I'm getting puuuuumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back