• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The cutest pokemon Unova

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
Tynamo snuck up on me. I never thought I could find a leech adorable, but here we are.
602.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I find Tynamo kind of terrfying ngl

I think the cutest Unova Pokémon is without a doubt, Emolga! It's so mischievous and with such a cute face, I practically squeal every time I see it :p

Sirfetch’d

OMG so many to choose from, Jellicent, frillish, Trubbish, Joltik, the cutest though would have to be Blitzle

Nakala Pri

Tepig, Audino, Elmolga, Whimsicott, Sentrent and a thousand times over... OSHAWOTT!!! :D

Luc-R-io

Unhatched Riolu Egg
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 1, 2015
Ohmigosh. Has nobody said Mienshao yet? No? You all are blind! Just kidding. It's all a matter of opinion of course.

Spoiler:

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
This is so totes obvi. I mean, who doesn't agree that this is the cutest thing you have ever seen?

Spoiler:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I'm going to have to agree with everyone else on this one, Joltik's just way too cute

Second place would probably be Cubchoo or Zorua.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
Whimsicott is by far THE cutest

when preparing my VGC team i used him and finally realized it's charm

i mean look at him is a cottom ball XD

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Well in my opinion Whimsicott is hands down the cutest pokemon in the Unova Pokedex! It's my second favourite pokemon! It's like a whimsical little ram covered in cotton! ♥

Oshawott's looks are pretty endearing, too! I like its freckles, glittery eyes, stubby legs and the shell on its belly!

Other pokemon I find cute are Audino, Cinccino (another one of my faves), Vanillite, Emolga, Cubchoo, Tepig, Sewaddle, Petilil and Scraggy! There are more, too. All just so lovable!

Back