• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Dark Dragon!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
I was bored .. and I promised the Dragonair fanclub that I'd draw something evil for them. It turned out pretty well. Throw in your comments and complaints and suggestions and everything.

If the IMG'd picture below doesn't show up, use this link: http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/4458/darkdragon3kp.jpg

Basically, I hand drew the main outlines on paper with a pencil and scanned it onto my computer. Then I colored it out, and used special brushes for the clouds, and used a lot of smudging and merging and blurring for the waves and stuff. ^^ You can even see my actual random signature where the proper signing is.

darkdragon3kp.jpg

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Hey, Max! =D
You do art? That's cool! I really like the concept behind an evil looking Dragonair amongst the stormy weather. Dragonair's body is pretty crooked and could use some smoothening out, but other than that it looks awesome escpecially the background.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Back