• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which past generation Pokemon do you want to return?

Guy

just a guy
Years
I like all the generations and almost all the pokemon (my fav is gen 5), so for me the question is not for which pokemon I want to return - because I'm happy no matter what pokemon returns.
For me, the real question is what pokemon I DON'T want to return. There are only a select few that I don't want to return:

• Geodude
  • Zubat
  • Ratata
  • Woobat
  • Weedle
  • Emolga
But apart from that, I'm happy for whatever pokemon returns.
I'm shocked you didn't mention Roggenrola or Boldore. Other than their common appearance, their Sturdy ability made them so annoying to battle. I wouldn't mind seeing them not show up in the caves and mountains of X and Y.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
I'd mostly like to see an even representation of pokémon and types from other generations. Not too many though, I'd prefer to see mostly new pokémon. If I were to hand-pick a few of my favourites I'd go for: the Caterpie line, Hoothoot/Noctowl, Poocheyena/Mightyena, the Budew line and Deino's line.

Nadir-Natesse

LURKER. ¬_¬
Years
I am hoping for Gen II and Gen III. :) Houndoom and Sharpedo are two of my favorite pokemon ever and I would love to be able to get them on my team without having to trade from other versions.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2013
Really Gen II or III. i dont know if y'all noticed but many pokemon that used to be strong arent anymore. IN emerald i loved Shiftry (Hes the coolest right?) But pokemon like Dragonite and Tyranitar are really the only good ones now. remember gen I and II when all pokemon were at least decent (besides Delibird and a few others) ive stuck to playing Crystal now (its by far my favorite) if yall havent played any gen I or II games... youve missed out on a lot

SolarPhantom

The Fox Overlord
Years
i would have to say the pokemon i want to return and be wild, are the starters in pokemon crystal. i love those three. or i would want skitty, best one ever.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
i would have to say the pokemon i want to return and be wild, are the starters in pokemon crystal. i love those three. or i would want skitty, best one ever.

I'd want those starters too! But I think the most we'd get them from is like an event in-game :'(

I only ran into Audino once.... q^q

:( That sucks, but it was still pretty common, and generally because it was more than Emolga it's less likely to appear than Emolga...? idk that's my logic - I'd much prefer Audino ahaha.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I was going to say Torterra, but no. They will never put that badass walking island in there. I do want Snover to come back though. He's so kwute.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
With Mewthree existing, maybe something else related to Mewtwo could return. Like say Celebi because it has to do with time/past/future, and the past has passed and now it's the future, which Mewtwo could possibly be related to. Maybe it could bring back the past??

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
to be honest I'd personnaly say Mewtwo was a space pokémon. Actually I suppose you could link all legendaries to either space o0r time... deoxys rayquaza palkia mewtwo, all relat in someways to space, and mew Celebi, and dialga relate to time (mew just does, it seems like a time pokémon to me) I think they should make more pokémon referring to time and space. I don't know if that made any sense. I also want Pikachu to be able to learn volt tackle a bit easier... It's such a good move! Pikachu is awesome!

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
There are so many Pokemon I want to return!! .^.

To name a few (loads) off the top of my head:
Hoppip, Bellsprout (what about Oddish too as a version exclusive again?), Vulpix, Cleffa (or Igglybuff), Pichu, Azurill, Budew, Shroomish, Skitty, Onix, Mawile, Sableye, Sneasel, Emolga (or Pachirisu), Swablu, Seedot, Trapinch, Wingull, Poochyena, Hoothoot, Venipede possibly Meowth, and Woobat...

I guess it would be nice to throw in Caterpie and Weedle too. Or at least Caterpie.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
I don't know..... Either generation 4 or generation 3, they both have excellent pokemon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
There are so many Pokemon I want to return!! .^.

To name a few (loads) off the top of my head:
Hoppip, Bellsprout (what about Oddish too as a version exclusive again?), Vulpix, Cleffa (or Igglybuff), Pichu, Azurill, Budew, Shroomish, Skitty, Onix, Mawile, Sableye, Sneasel, Emolga (or Pachirisu), Swablu, Seedot, Trapinch, Wingull, Poochyena, Hoothoot, Venipede possibly Meowth, and Woobat...

I guess it would be nice to throw in Caterpie and Weedle too. Or at least Caterpie.

In regards to Caterpie I think they might stick to gen 5's Sewaddle, which was kind of like Caterpie, and they'd choose between two of the bugs probably...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Considering Pikachu looks likely to return and that we might get another Pikachu clone along with Pikachu it seems unlikely to me that Emolga would return.

Marill was in the game with Emolga in Black2 and White2. Marill was also in Gold/Silver with Pikachu. Marill, Plusel/Minun, and Pikachu were available in R/S/E I think (Pikachu was in the Safari Zone).

Pikachu and clones appear in a lot of games together with exception to generation 5 only. I mean it wouldn't be impossible for Pikachu, Gen x Clone, and Gen 6 clone to appear in one sitting.

they should make an evee for every type. They've now made a normal one (which I don't understand coz eevee is a normal type) so, why not make a fighting, steel dragon ground, flying, rock, and ghost type (I think theres another type I'm forgetting, but I'm not sure) Also I noticed that Hoenn is the only region without a new eeveelution :P

Sylveon hasn't been confirmed as a Normal type. We don't know its type yet. Also Unova did not have any Eevee Evolution either. Hoenn isn't the only region with no Eevee Evolutions.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
A lot of Generation I Pokemon. The three starters, & so many more that would take me forever to type out lol.

Tsunagi

I liek mudkipz
Years
Hoenn Pokemon! They were baws back then. I would love to see them return, brings back memories :D
Especially the Weather Trio, they could be either bonus catchable Pokemons, or take up some space in the storyline :P

Years
Growlithe <3 though hopefully not as early and easily available since everyone I know used it in B2 >_>

I wouldn't want it to mostly be new Pokemon, because a lot of B/W Pokemon felt like shoddy replacements of Pokemon that already existed. And then ice cream. Which was stupid.

Also a lot of Gen III/IV Pokemon, because otherwise I'll sink back into using only Gen I or Gen II Pokemon once again.

Back