• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Pokemon Eggs!

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
Earlier today I finally had some time to do some more spriting, but I decided to do something different than my usual tiles and such.

These are for legendary pokemon and other unbreedable pokemon. I'm making some progress on the other eggs, but I'm not exactly sure when they will be done. Also you should hopefully be able to click the image and it will take you to my deviantART page so you can see what eggs belong to what pokemon.

Update:
I had to completely restart the Kanto eggs thanks to a facepalm moment on my part, but here is what I have redone so far.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you like the eggs ^.^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
This can be useful to many developers! But the ones that you make are the less usefuls (can't breed)...
This reminds me my topic: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=238503

yes but I made this out of sheer boredom, however I am still working on the Kanto pokemon eggs, and plan to do eggs for all of the base and baby pokemon in all 5 generations. It's just gotten a little tedious. Besides I'm sure someone will come up with a similar idea to mine some time and have a use for those.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
Thanks I had to restart the Kanto eggs, but I have them a little over a quater of the way done. I'll update the thread with them after I post this.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Did you have plans for the icons?

I thinks that some are strange like the starters and Digglet. You put some strange details like a shell and a nose in the egg! But other like Sandshrew fits well.

ISNorden

Teddiursa
Years
Awesome! I'd like to use these custom eggs in my game-to-be; at the very least, players should be able to identify the species inside an egg they bred themselves. (If a Teddiursa egg can have obvious moon markings in the anime, why not?)

Back