• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
:3c Hi I'm Bobbie uhm... I really dont know what to say then Hi and that I'm new on pokecommunity. Uhm i have played pokemon before. I play a lot of different games actually. Im mainly on here for the chatting and meeting new peoples <3 so feel free to talk to me.

Nakala Pri

we'll have to discuss the pokemon games you played, heehee! ^^

i really hope you enjoy it here and ask anyone for help if you need it~ C:

Years
Hello Bobbie, welcome to PC! I sure hope you're having fun today.

If you were looking to make new friend and talk about Pokemon you picked a perfect place indeed because we have a diverse memberbase and loads of topics you can contribute to. As for why everyone has pink names today it's because of Valentine's Day, but normally I have a green name here because of being a supporter. Don't worry if this is your first forum, we're a very easy one to start with given how friendly everyone here is, including myself.

I sure hope you enjoy your stay and become an active member around the community, if you ever need help you can always call upon a staff member in the bold usernames, because well their job is to help you after all. I'm always happy to get to know you so yeah leave me a visitor message or even a friend request if you like. Have fun Bobbie and I'll see ya around!

- Hikari

TY

If you like video games, you should visit the Video Games section :3
Also the Chit Chat Café is a good place to chat to members :3

If you have any questions feel free to ask a moderator (the people in the bolded usernames, like me :P).
Also feel free to shoot me a message if you want to chat ^^

Have fun around here :D

Nakala Pri

buuuuut yus, it takes a while to get your bearings and you might get an infraction or two but whatev's, we're rebels, we're cool. >:D *puts on sunglasses*

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Heya! Welcome to the forums, Bobbie! You're Tiara's friend, right? That's awesome; she's a pretty great girl. <3

Anyways, feel free to check out everything and anything you see here on PC! The Video Games board is there for you anytime you would like to talk about what games that you enjoy playing, as well as some other related video gaming topics! What kinds of pokemon do you enjoy? I like Milotic myself, but well, there are so many other amazing pokemon like Nidoqueen, Arcanine, Flygon, etc. That I wish I can use in battle more! Mmm.

Anywho, I'm glad to have met you! Feel free to give us a message anytime you need any form of assistance or anything, and we'll happily provide it! Have a great stay, and I'll be happy to become friends with you, if you'd like. :3

Oh, and happy V-Day, dear! I hope it'll be a good one. <3

Years
Welcome welcome, Bobbie! Fantastic to have you here in the world of PokeCommunity.

And no worries; seems like you're a fair bit shy but that is totally all right. Personally I'm quite awful at introducing and talking about myself too. All that matters is that you've posted your intro, though, so now you're good to go! :) Friends are easy to make here as PC is a very friendly place and there's also, of course, lots to discuss given the size of the community as well. The staff are just as happy to chat and befriend you as the members are!

But aaaww.. I won't be doing much for valentine's but it stinks to hear you say that. Just sit around here and enjoy the wonderful pink then, yeah? There is always next time as there are many more holidays ahead of us.

Hope you enjoy exploring the community and do let me know if you'd like to chat. I'm more than happy to discuss whatever and get to know you. Cheers, Bobbie!

Back