• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
*Weirded out by MetalMario's aggresion towards Lord Jaws*
It's great to have 3 old school posters posting in succession though. It feels just like old times. Back when... back when I still only had 2 shinies... Garrr...

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
?_?

Why won?t you believe me M.M.?
I?m not that stupid that I?d Shark just for that... ;_;
Besides,I only like cheating in Roms...
I do nothing to my cartdrige games,I don?t want my game to be ruined! ?_?

I don?t care if I never get Lugia,Mew,etc...

I?m telling you,I?ve got 9.15 in my Saph...
You?re right,or your game is buggy,you?re just unlucky,or your game hates you... ?_?

Maybe I can take a pic of the record tablet saying that when my bro is home...

And maybe even take a pic of my 2 Tentas,Jyrvakiryu and Tairikiryu while I?m at it... ^__________^

Neways,back to shinies...

I didn?t hatch that many eggs yet,so I coudn?t be expecting an Electrike that soon...
Still hatching eggs... ^_^
Ja ne!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Erm... What's with this bike record dispute between you two? It makes me feel uncomfortable to have all of this tension... *Shudders (only not really)*

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It?s nothing to worry about,it?s from a thread at SPPF! XD

And did you notice you SPAMMED?
OMG,ryan SPAMMED,kick him out,kick him OUT! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Just kidding...
I?ve hatched a few eggs,and now I?ll continue doing so... ^_^;;;
No shiny yet... ;_;

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I'm allowed to spam. I've taken this thread so offtopic... we were so offtopic that we almost fell off the edge of the internet. It was wild. Speaking of offtopic... I'm listening to Bach right now. He pwns. O... and I still have had 0 luck at shiny hunting (I pity myself).

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
I leave you guys for a few days and you get offtopic! though i can remember a few weeks ago when everyone was talking about running cars on vegetable oil, or something like that Oo

Wow LJ and MM posted! the vets are returning, thats grand! well ive had no luck with ze shinys due to NOT HINTING :O as shocking as it is, i just havn't found the time to, **** friends! leave me alone! i want to hunt for shinys! *ahem*

anyway the hunt continues for Eevee's i suppose, *sigh* why must it take so long to find them!

Heres a random thought for you all to discuss! i wonder if you will be able to find shinys in the upcoming game: Pokemon Ranger, i for one hope so! it will give us something to do untill D&P are released! ahh well time to go! later all

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
Years
i've just restarted my game and i saved it i dont know why but i did
so now im reseting for shiny treecko

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
Years
i've just got a shiny treeko i cant believe it i only reset like 30 times
its light blue and red it's like the only luck i've ever had in my life i'm so happy.
i just cant believe it, i've saved the game three times already.

Cant believe my luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Good for you pokebryce!

Congrats!

Don?t evolve it,unless you let it stay a Grovile,because Sceptile stinks...^_^;;;

And I?m not hatching eggs now because of MSN... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
HOLY jeez i just hatched that squirtle and........... nothing. but it had a different move. a move it doesnt normally learn, rock slide. weird. *shivers*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
That is really strange... I just checked on Serebii's pokedex, and that's not a move that Squirtle learns. CRAZY!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I always think of signs when I'm searching. For whatever reason, a number will flash across my mind, and then I'll think to myself, "Oh, that's how many more resets it will take." When that number has expired I tell myself, "Well, maybe if I just multiply that number by 10..." And it goes on until I die.

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
*sigh* my game restarted... but, my friend is so generous he is giving me shiny charizard... im really depressed right now *cries in a dark corner*.oh yeah, how do u get those cards in the sg that shows the shinys that u have?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
There's a request thread somewhere. I don't know how responsive the artists are... We've both got school stuff to deal with. At the moment I'm really quite bored, but not quite bored enough to work on cards. I'm shiny hunting again. If anybody wants to ease by boredom by IMing me (via AIM or MSNM) they can score "suck up to the owner" points.

Back