• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
Years
oh no wonder i was like WTF!!!! every two seconds a legendary would show up!!!
like 10 masterballs within the first two cities....

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
lol

And just wanted to let everybody know that the next update will be posted within the next hour or so. :)

Sorry for the double-post, but I believe that having an update warrants it.

UPDATE 6
Spoiler:

Last edited:

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
Aww, not only that, but cash cow's evolution retail value goes down T~T, unless those gems are more valuable V_V

Last edited:

Yuoaman

Years
I don't know about that, I'll have to find a local appraiser...

And everyone, I'll be creating a social group for the LP, and inviting people who seem to have an interest in the LP. So, just by posting your opinions, or suggesting things, you'll probably be invited.

I'll use the group to post Pokemon I've caught mid-update, so I can have some opinions as to what to name them.

And once again, thanks for all of the feedback everyone. :D

EDIT: Invitations for the first members have been sent out.

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

I think you should go back and look for the witch

Atomic Reactor

nah, she'll be with the eastest tree, so it's all good lol

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
Whoa! I love this thing- you are truly one hilarious person. I can't wait to see the next installment. Also, I would definitely push on- it doesn't seem to me like the witch is going anywhere, so we can always stop by later.

Yuoaman

Years
Thank you very much Samike, it's so great to hear your support. :D

I also wanted to say let everyone know that I just finished playing for the next update, which I will post tomorrow (as I'm too tired to do it tonight...), I can say one thing about it though... things don't get much better... not by a longshot. :\

Years
I'm excited.
As a side note, when I click on the update in the first post, there are no images. However there ARE images if I scroll down the page... odd.

Yuoaman

Years
Every update after Update 3 is, on the first post, a link leading to the post in which it was originally posted. I cannot put them all in the first post because I would reach the character limit. That might be the problem you're having.

Yuoaman

Years
That's really odd... I don't have a clue what could be causing that.

Sorry for the slightly longer wait everyone, but this update is rather large, I hope you all enjoy it, though.

UPDATE 7
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:
I lol'd hard.

"WC" is the abbreviation for "water closet," which would be a toilet for people who are not... like the creator of this horrid hack.

Keep it up.

Back