• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gym Leader Challenge

hahaiamchris

Ultimate Dragon Taimer
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
Username:hahaiamchris
Ultimate or no:Yes
Game(S):Blue, SoulSilver,Emerald,Platinum,White
Gym Leaders: Sabrina, Morty, Wattson, Candice, Iris
Team:
Sabrina:Kadabra, Mr.Mime, Venomoth, Alakazam
Morty:Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Haunter
Wattson:Voltorb, Electrike, Magneton, Manectric
Candice: Sneasel, Piloswine, Abomasnow, Froslass
Iris:Fraxure, Druddigon, Haxorus
Also, for Alakazam, I can't trade, so can I hack it in at one point?

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2014
I will do the challenge, though my computer doesn't do DS very well, so It will take a while to get to Sinnoh and Unova
Username:GoldMoonWizard
Trainer Name:Kym(Play as female for fun :D )
Ultimate:YES
Games: Leaf Green, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, White
Leaders: Misty, Falkner, Winona, Maylene,Skyla
Teams;
Kanto: Staryu, Starmie, Charizard (will be starter/HM Slave, can learn all HM's other than Surf which one of my Stars will know)
Johto: Pidgey, Pidgeoto, Croconaw (Again, Starter/Slave, only evolving so can learn Strength) and a random pokemon to learn Flash/Waterfall, probably Chinchou)
Hoenn: Swablu, Pelipper, Tropius, Skarmory, Altaria, Mudkip (Dem Water Starter Slaves lol)
Sinnoh: Meditite, Machoke, Lucario, Prinplup, Starly (Need two slaves this time)
Unova: Swoobat, Unfezant, Swanna, Samurott (don't like leveling the slave that high, but none of the birds can learn strength)

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2012
Do my team have to be a carbon copy of the gym leader team or can I just use teams the gym leader uses? (i.e.: if I'm doing a Jasmine run on GSC I have to have two Magnemite and a Steelix or can I just have one Magnemite and a Steelix?)

Back