• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Region?

What's your favorite region?

• Kanto

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Johto

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Unova

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
I'm actually quite surprised Hoenn is the highest voted. That is a nice thing, I really appreciate those games. My first Pokemon game was Crystal, so I voted Johto because I love thinking about my old days with it til my battery dried out or whatever happens to those games lol.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
My favorite region would have to be Unova because it has my favorite Pokemon living there Reshiram. Also a lot of the Pokemon have some really interesting designed that separate it from the others for me.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Johto, Kanto was cool. I felt Sinnoh and Hoenn were a bit much. Unova is ok too but everytime I get to Castelia city I don't feel compelled to play anymore lol.

Johto just seemed a bit more in-depth

Years
Unova has to be the best region. The big cities, the routes, the music, and the Pokmeon that live there really make it amazing. Ever since Black 2/White 2 came out, Unova has always been superior to the others in my opinion.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Kanto, first-gen always is the best! Unova...is too...electronical you know...Hoeen is awesome, a tropical region Johto is great I like Goldenrod city Sinnoh I didn't anything interesting but it's OK.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Guys, I'm considering to close this thread, because I have just noticed there is a similar running poll right here. So please close this thread, moderators.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back