• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

xqnp7

Infinite HP
Years
How to use the program? It's fairly simple. I played with it for like 5 minutes and got the hang of it.

0lid0

t4st3 my 5y7h3!
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2008
thanks for the tools!

im just a n00b here but im hoping to be active :D

the most usefull tool i found here is unLZ.GBA.

thanks man!

Milnivri

Telefan ;)
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
Nice work HackMew

By the way I can't seem to download the script dumps from divshare. Can someone like upload it to another server.

When I click the link, it says:
This file is not available to free users in China and Southeast Asia. To download it and any other DivShare file, sign up for a DivShare Personal account for just $12 / year!

Unfortunately, that's where I'm living. D:

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Nice work HackMew

By the way I can't seem to download the script dumps from divshare. Can someone like upload it to another server.

[...]

Oh, I'm sorry... I really didn't know that. Here's another link.

Milnivri

Telefan ;)
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
Thanks! ^^

Maybe you might want to put that link on the original post as well.

jerryonhere

Wonder if I may come back..
Years
Why how come both the links to the Free Space Finder is invalid?

EDIT: I cannot download it, maybe another server or something? Sorry if I disturb you.

Last edited:

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
The only things which anoyed me was that the free space finder not was included

Well, I chose to not include it since, after all, it's a stand-alone tool. Besides, if I had included FSF the zip archive would be heavier, therefore slower updates etc.

then a feature, so you just could mark the part of the script and then it would tell the FSF how much needed space it should look for...

I guess you misunderstood the use of FSF with XSE... You need FSF just to get an offset where there are loads of FFs (or 00s, depending on the game). Once you get that offset, you don't really need to care too much about it. XSE will calculate the exact amount of space needed by each script for you.

Then the "CTrL + Z" which was/is just crab, it destroy most of the script... Not able to use it, so can you fix that please?

The Undo/Redo feature works with a fixed array, with a total of 100 items. This means XSE won't record any changes after the 100th; therefore, if you use Ctrl+Z, for example, you would lose all the other changes. Actually I thought 100 was a reasonable amount... Proably I will make the array circular I think.

But then after that, I have not been able to control the tool anymore, It Crashed my rom, And the Font Is chaning to Smallest evey time it start, when I puch Compile then it being big... It add a 8 infront of evey offset I put into it...

See my PM.

Last edited:

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
i know its not nice to rush anybody........... but is your tutorial almost complete. i know its prolly not, but do you think you could make a release date for the tutorial? thanks.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2009
Can APE be used to edit the apearance of pokemon, if not do you know a good tool for that + editing names.

.Seth

.explorer.
Years

Hackmew, do you know where i could find a advance text with the settings.ini file or just where can i find the settings.ini file

hackmew where do i find the settings.ini file for advance text

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
i know its not nice to rush anybody........... but is your tutorial almost complete. i know its prolly not, but do you think you could make a release date for the tutorial? thanks.
No, I don't think that would be a smart move. What if he makes a release date, and 1 more day till it's released, he disccovers something else. Then he'd have to postpone the release date, and get people depressed.
Can APE be used to edit the appearance of pokemon, if not do you know a good tool for that + editing names.
HELL NO!!!
APE stands for Advanced Palette Editor Not Pokemon Appearance editor

Try Unlz.gba and Advance Text

Hackmew, do you know where i could find a advance text with the settings.ini file or just where can i find the settings.ini file

hackmew where do i find the settings.ini file for advance text
-HackMew- Didn't make Advance Text, so how would he know?

AmineX

Music Expert
Years
hi hack mew i would like know what's your newt project (update of unlz or owe etc)?
remarque: this question for hackmew only i dont give pemission for anyone ANSWER me
EXCEPT:ZODIACDAGREAT

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Hm, is SMCA able to change the Y position in FireRed at all? Super secret candy function?

Yes, but not yet. I've already found where the Y position data is stored in the ROM, though. You just need to wait till next SMCA release.

Last edited:
Back