• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official AshGray Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Where do I go after Cerulean? I went up north, beat all the trainers, then went south, and when I tried to go through the new "direct path" The guard said that the path wasn't finished yet. I already found the Hidden Village and caught Bulbasaur. I talked to everyone in town and nothing happened. What do I do? Please help this is an awesome game and I want to keep playing. BTW I'm playing beta 2.1

Last edited:

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Where do I go after Cerulean? I went up north, beat all the trainers, then went south, and when I tried to go through the new "direct path" The guard said that the path wasn't finished yet. I already found the Hidden Village and caught Bulbasaur. I talked to everyone in town and nothing happened. What do I do? Please help this is an awesome game and I want to keep playing. BTW I'm playing beta 2.1

After getting Bulbasuar in the Hidden Village, go directly south - there should be a ledge. Jump it and continue downward.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2012
Ash never gets a bike to keep, why should you? ;)

You do get one briefly when you deliver Joy the medicine from Fuchsia City. If you must keep it, just never talk to the Joy you're to deliver the medicine to.

What person do you talk 2 to get the bike

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2016
the patch was sucessfully made but it says it cant open the file and its an unsupported file type. someone help me!

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Help

When I go through the tunnel to cerulean i can't go through to vermillion! why??

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2010
i just gave my togepi and i cant go anywhere i am stuck :(( plzz help... i playin beta 2.1 i think

Denali

C++ Programmer
Years
I've updated the initial guide I had up before. I will update the rest tonight... :)

Reactions: aaf

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I cant open LIPS because I don't have windows... so i cant play this can I?

Well, you can play it on a Mac, if that's what you have. Just download a compatible ips patcher. And you need a VBA that works for Mac.

rstar095

Baby Seal Clubber
Years
I love this game but i just found out the one im playing is a demo. Dammit! and this guide would have been really helpful cause i couldnt find a couple things

Denali

C++ Programmer
Years
I love this game but i just found out the one im playing is a demo. Dammit! and this guide would have been really helpful cause i couldnt find a couple things
Thanks for the support :)
I'll try to update the guide asap...

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2010
I could use a bit of help here. I just did the whole Squirtle Squad thing and got Pikachu back, and Squirtle is joining my quest, but I don't have him as a Pokemon. Help?

Second question: Where on earth is Koba's gym? I'm just baffled.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2010
i cant reach koga [his statues tell me to go south and i have been to south like a dozen times but cant find any thing] [im playing beta 2.5]

even though i have completed far more episodes than his gym i cant even get the jigglypuff in grand canyon to sing [and in the school the teacher gives me something but she says u dont have room for this even though i have plenty of room]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back