• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fatal Abacus

Years
FatalAbacus-LOD-NA-R-1E.jpg

Favourite and least favourite subjects at school? Lesse how many Math haters we got on this forum.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I love math class because I always had a way to check my math, you know?

I hate history, especially memorizing dates or writing/reading/discussing dead people.

Years
Favorite: computer science, 'nuff said.
Least favorite: Chemistry. Once I started learning about polymers, that's when I went, "**** this ****."

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
My favorite subjects are: Choir,Math,And Most Science
Least Favorite:English(ugh. too much work. N I failed english 3 once lol),hystory,P.E.(I HATE sports.), ANY technology class lol,chemistry,and french(so so boring. I would ave perfered japanese or latin but my lame school doesnt teach that)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Fave: English, German, and theater. English just comes naturally to me I suppose, and German, probably because I actually apply myself to it and I actually want to learn it. Why though, I can't really explain. I just wanna learn languages? Theater is just fun and a lot of the time it's basically "Chill out and do what you want", hehe.

Least fave: Math (Yep. Always.), and science. I don't like math because. . . there's so many possibilities, but there's only one answer, and so many steps, just, rrgh. You make one mistake and it ruins everything else. And science because, well there is some science I do actually enjoy learning about, but none of it is taught. . . sigh.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Lesse how many Math haters we got on this forum.

You talking to me? :D

Yeah I hate Math. I find it hard to remember, boring and I never know when to use the rules! DX

I like any computer course. I find computers/internet/etc interesting and I know a lot about it already so I find it easy to study.~

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
I kinda good at math. (Don't wonder, I'm asian)
But it does confused me alot, my favorite subject is math yet I hate it.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I really was a huge fan of Spanish class because of all of the projects we did and all of the fun meals that we got to cook. It was also easier than expected so I will definitely say that it was my favorite.

I despised math though despite it being my best subject.

Years
Hmm... when I was at school I went through a fair range of subjects before ending up with my final six. My favourite class was easily Politics and Law, the information and the debates in that class were amazing. I always loved being able to debate various political aspect and we often got a lot of range on our assignments too.

Other subjects I really enjoyed: PE (before I dropped it for academic classes in year eleven), Health (just so easy haha), History, English Lit, Game Design and Art.

I'm not a maths hater. I brought my boredom on myself for dropping down to a maths level that was too easy for me so I could get the easy A. I think my least favourite subjects would have to be my business classes. I had the same (terrible) teacher for both of them (who I also got stuck with when I had web design...) and a combination of her, awful classmates and being bored to tears was enough to make me wonder why I stuck with them.

The only other classes I didn't really like were physics (sometimes I loved it though) and Photography and Graphics. Physics just did not have the sort of subject matter I was interested in most of the time, and there was just too many equations for me to enjoy it fully. P&G - too much graphics, not enough photography, it was just really disappointing.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Like: Biology and English.
I've always been intrigued about the study of life and how living things function the way they do. I find learning about animals and plants extremely interesting and exciting! Comes from being a science student. And I have a natural inclination towards languages, so that explains English.

Dislike: Chemistry, Physics, History and Additional Math.
I've never really had a thing for complex numbers. Basic math is perfectly alright, but once you include all those letters and special operations in, everything just goes downhill from there. I dislike Chem and Physics for this exact same reason. As for History, I never really could bring myself to remember all those stuff about people and events that happened hundreds of thousands of years in the past.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I hate BiologyChemistryPhysicsZoologyBotany.... SCIENCE. And I probably like English and languages, they're pretty cool and easy. But Science is just offhand redundant for me, I don't want to hear all that atom gibberish when I can live a life XD

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
HEAVY STORM! Destroy Fatal Abacus!

Or not?

Favorite Subjects: Computer Science (well I'm studying it on uni so I gotta like it, right? =D) and... Maths! Maths is awesome and interesting subject =D I don't know why people hate it :(

Least Favorite Subjects: PE and practical subjects like drawing.

I've never really had a thing for complex numbers.
Complex numbers is the best thing ever created in Math!
How can you not like it? =D

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I loved Maths when I was in school. I also liked Science and IT. But, I've never ever liked English, I just found it too boring and too difficult. Another subject I didn't like was History, because I didn't seem to find it interesting (Much preferred Ancient History when I was younger)

Years
Out of the core subjects; I loved Environmental Science, World History and English. I love to read and the world has had an interesting past that I've gone into memorizing with the key events. It also had the funnest teacher ever. I used to like U.S History too, but being in the U.S and hearing it over and over in different depths since Elementary sort of bored me with it.

My least favorite classes were Geometry, Algebra and Physics. I don't know why I couldn't work well with formulas, degrees, etc. it was just tough on my brain for some reason. I did like Statistics though. Still +1 for the math haters!

My favorite electives were Psychology, Culinary and Family Living & Parenthood.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
My favorite subjects right now happen to be foreign language. German is proving to be a ton of fun and I really hope that I can continue to use it in the future.

I raise everyone's chemistry with biochemistry. I've never wanted to rip my own hair out at something before until biochem.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
I dislike Maths. I am not a calculative person and numbers don't go well with me.

I do like English though. I'm more of a words person so English is a breeze for me

Years
I myself am actually liking the history class i'm taking right now, and i've taken some interesting communications classes also.

As for what I don't like, i'm taking Spanish which can really suck at times. I'm not one for foreign languages. V_V

Back