• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Game Backup? & How to transfer Pokemon to X/Y?

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
Years
(Idk where I was to put this. Originally put in Generation V section, but could just as easily be in Generation VI section.)

So I want to backup my Pokemon White game so I can Transfer my Pokemon from White to Y, then restore my backup. But I don't know how to backup/restore my White game. Also, where in X and Y do I transfer my White Pokemon?

Years
Well first of all I highly doubt that you can back up your Pokémon as Game freak doesn't want us cloning Pokémon, and two you'll need Pokémon Bank a paid service by GameFreak. There was a free Trial of Pokémon Bank but unfortunately they ended that so you'll need to pay something like $4.99 for Pokébank. And second once you got Pokébank installed insert your Pokémon White to your 3DS not DS, game card slot. Then open I think It was PokéTransporter and all your Pokes in the First PC Box in Pokémon White should be in the Transport box. Close Pokébank and then insert X/Y In your 3DS card slot. Open Pokebank and you should be able to put the Pokemon in your Transport box in X/Y's PC Box

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
Years
...I need Pokemon Bank... I can't pay for Pokebank, and any DS games I have can't connect to the internet, only my 3DS games. Is there something that allow's me to maybe copy my W save onto my laptop?

Back