• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ♣♣♣ Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ♣♣♣ [Über 02/2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
awesome hack Neos. hoping for you to do 2 versions (english and español)
Hombre, tu hack es increiblemente bueno. Estoy esperando la version final.

Latino Heat!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
Finally, I've been waiting for this hack to come back for a long time. Also, I noticed something in the screenshots. When your playing as Crystal, and you look at the Celebi statue. It says " Crystal loses his consciousness. Take note, that it says his consciousness, and Crystal is a girl. ( Or maybe it is a guy )...well, you should try to fix that. I look forward to the next beta.

Years
Hello I'm kind of stuck here, I beat Whitney now I'm stuck I cannot go up or down.

Also I cannot pick up items, the ones that are one the floor that contain potions, rare candies etc.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
...(The hack will be in english?) Are you english?
No traiciones la sangre azteca que te vió nacer - Don't treason the aztec blood that saw you born.
Nah, just joking, the script is very good, Sebbe.

Lol, in that case we should do our hack is Nahuatl!!!
xD
Joke!

Good luck again! Neos!

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
i played the beta that you have up to where it ends and i have to say that it is very good, expecialy the tiles and the layout Mt. Moon, i hope the Next beta is released soon, from what i played today i have to say its worth the wait

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Lookin pretty sweet NeoS, BlueSea is one of the sexiest hacks out there, and I hope you can devote more time to the hack this time :P

The best hack in my opinion is back *woot*

Anyway, I wish you luck on this, and I'll be watching ^^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
nice hack, but I noticed...
the grass in the forest really aren't natural though... :\

also...
pk_fire_red_pyp_usav_01-3.png

Tele-what..?

anyways, keep things up. :3

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
jaja ok... I'll fix it... don't worry my friends!!! jeje
Soon new scans!!!
Wait it xD

Years
Yeah! Blue Sea's back! The battle vs Zel video is awesome. (Oh no, he has a Miltank!)

I can't wait for the next update/screens, NeoS!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Nice hack,... i love this hack.

Also I like those icy tiles, it makes me jealous as I want them XD.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Why is it that every great hack that just happens to be in Spanish always has people complaining about it? It's not that big of a deal, really, its not. If you don't know Spanish, but would still like to play this game, just use an online translator for the important parts. Sure, its not accurate all the time, but it will help you. Plus, I do believe Neos implied that the game WILL be in English. He never said it was right now.

Now that my small rant is over...
Neos! You're back! I always wondered if Sea Blue would make a return! I believe I still have the original beta on my desktop. :P
Good luck with the renewed project!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
I shall now beta test!
after annoying neos 1,000,000 times

Good luck on this hack.

Ralor

Ice Climber Andrew
Years
Wow, this game looks totally awesome. I'm looking forward to the english release.

I'd play the spanish one now, but alas, I suck at Spanish. I can barely count to twenty.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
You dont have to fully understand spanish to get something good out of the beta i barely know spanish and i played through the whole beta and it rocked, the Items, Pokemon (names and moves), and Shops are in English, just the dialogue is in spanish (and the Si - No options) so if you have played regular pokemon for a while you should basic jist of the game and get a lot from the Beta

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
New Scans!

Well, i'm working in the new pokemon sprites. check it!

Pidgey
86945759gv4.png

Pidgeotto
44497693mb1.png

Thanks! I'll be working =). Coming soon, a new script by Sebbe.
Adios amigos.

Credits: Pokesho (Sprites and Palletes)

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
Hey viejo, great birds... those sprites are impressive!!
Bery bien bro XD!!
I like your work in the visual aspect...
And hope to watch that sebbe script
good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back