• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Unleashed is back!

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
I just went through and read them all. This is by far the funniest comic I've ever read. Great work! You've inspired me to start my own sprite comic.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
Man your comics are like cool as shadow i have read all your other ones a few months ago there is only 2 web comics i like yours and apap

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
OMG Shadow XD
Those are awesome!
*claps claps*
I have my own series of Sprite comics, but I stopped at Chapter 12... or 13 o__o;;

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Well good luck with the next comic strip. I hope you have been motivated from all of our comments.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Nice work Sahdow...hope you do some more soon ^-^

Years
Erm, sorry, but this is the wrong forum. This belongs in the Sprite Comics forum. But since this thread was revived and the links don't work. I shall move this and close it aswell.

~Moved and Closed.

Back