• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Madara's Illusion Shop!

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
Years
Madara's Illusion Shop!
Rules:
* No Hacks. If I trade you a hack , I will give a refund as long as you don't say stuff like swearing at me and stuff like that for a trading a hack. I expect vice-versa also if you wont give me a refund for a hack I will put you on the
* Be Respectful. Be patient and respect people in the thread.
* Please Fair Trades. For example if you say stuff like this "I will give my lvl 100 feraligatr for your Shiny Lv.100 Ev'd Charizard" Then I will obviously say no and you will be put on ignored list for 3 days.
* Clones are fine. All pokemon I trade are cloned as I can clone now.
I always list the OT.
* Have Fun.
Pokemon Platinum:

Shinys:

Spoiler:

Events:
Spoiler:

Shiny Ev'd:

Spoiler:

When I trade you a pokemon you can request me to put any item available in Pokemon Platinum on it. Only if I am trading you.

Items:
Spoiler:

Wants:
Shinys
Events
LOTS of Shiny Ev'D (Prefer Flawless)
offer :D

Ask for Natures/Stats,etc if you need them.

Last edited:

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
yes ok then. my friend code is 5328 3720 9076. ill meet you in wifi now. is your hg name eclipse as well?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Kk, going on wifi! Also, OMG!!! Shiny beautifly!!!! It'd go perfect with shiny dustox....CMT!!!

Ill clone em. You forgot tyrogue...

Last edited:

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
Years
kk I am on, I am going to need cloned tyrogue on HG again so we will do Plat first then HG. Also The Shiny Porygon Z I am interested in, would that be fine for beautifly?

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
Years
Ahh ok coming in right now

Oops when I reset my wi-fi data I got new FC. It is 0217 7622 3786

Oops when I reset my wi-fi data I got new FC. It is 0217 7622 3786

Last edited:
Back