• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2013
I was wondering if someone could make me a logo for my fan game
Pokémon bleach blond evolution please.
It would be cool if the Pokémon and evolution was like the normal logo.
But the bleach blond a faded whitish blond colour.
Thank you in advance.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Does anyone have the fire red leaf green graphics inside, outside, gyms, and whatever else they got... or atleast link me to the right place.. the 4th gen matt pack is too big and i dont wanna download all the stuff...

Years

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
I'm looking for a FR/LG or R/S/E Waterfall autotile. If anyone could give me one or show me where I could find one, that would be very appreciated.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Online now
Does anyone have the fire red leaf green graphics inside, outside, gyms, and whatever else they got... or atleast link me to the right place.. the 4th gen matt pack is too big and i dont wanna download all the stuff...
Attached.

I'm looking for a FR/LG or R/S/E Waterfall autotile. If anyone could give me one or show me where I could find one, that would be very appreciated.
I attached in this post the three that come with the Essentials v8.

Attachments

• Tilesets.zip
    2 MB · Views: 29
  • Waterfall.png
    Waterfall.png
    764 bytes · Views: 6
  • Waterfall bottom.png
    Waterfall bottom.png
    422 bytes · Views: 6
  • Waterfall crest.png
    Waterfall crest.png
    487 bytes · Views: 6

xalien95

Developer of Pokémon Omicron
Years
Does anyone have the TherianLandorus, TherianThundurus, TherianTornadus, WhiteKyurem and BlackKyurem cries? (in .wav format)
I need them for the new forms :D

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
I've been looking around the web and I can't seem to find the sprite of the Seagallop Ferries from Fire Red and Leaf Green. Can someone give me or tell me where I can find this sprite?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
Anyone have the Pokemon Emerald Overworld sprites and battle sprites in RPG XP Format? I do it my self but if I do it, then it looks uck.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Does anyone have tilesets for a Game Corner (Preferably FR/LG/R/S/E style) for RMXP? I need it fast :\

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
I found what I was looking for. Has anyone found any HG/SS Snow tilesets? I need some of those for a map in the mountains.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2012
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make title screens for three pokemon titles I will be working on. They are going to be a bit darker than the new pokemon games and are called Pokemon Pink, Pokemon Purple and Pokemon Rainbow.

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
Years
can anyone help me with some overworld sprites please?

I have the sprite sheet i just need someone who knows how to make overworld sprites to help me.

anyone that wants to help give me a PM thanks

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
looking for Information on where to find huge lot of hg ss resources

Hi. First i would like to apologise for any stupid questions as i am new to both rpgmaker xp and these forums.

I noticed many games on this site have alot of great looking hg ss looking tilesets.
After searching for over an hour however i cant seem to find a really good compiled tileset ready for use in rpg maker xp, only small ones with two or three different style trees, houses ect.

Are there any public tilesets available with a wide range of buildings and trees in hg ss style? And if so where can i find them.

I again apologise if they are obvious to find, Thankyou :)

Back