• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you had to start a greenhouse business

what Pokémon would you choose for your greenhouse business??

• Meganium (for plant care (reduced fertilizer and pest contol costs)

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Typhlosion (keeping your greenhouse warm in Winter (reduced energy costs))

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feraligatr (keeping your plants watered (reduced water consumtion and costs))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
if you had to start a greenhouse business and you get to choose one of these three Pokémon to help make your business a success, what would you choose???

Meganium (for plant care (reduced fertilizer and pest contol costs)
Typhlosion (keeping your greenhouse warm in Winter (reduced energy costs))
Feraligatr (keeping your plants watered (reduced water consumtion and costs))

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I chose Typhlosion. We don't need more greenhouse gases polluting our environment, so lets put Typhlosion in there with the natural fire.

Look at me being all environmentalist.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Meganium seems like the most logical choice here; its Pokedex entries even state that its breath can revive dead plants, so that's good for plant maintenance.

Years
I'd say Meganium, since Grass-types have plant characteristics.

And as PD (PlatinumDude) said, its Pokedex entry mentions being able to revive dead flowers.

Back