• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Drink?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
What's your favorite thing to drink when your thirsty?

For me it would have to be Coca-Cola.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
Lemonade. I hoard boxes of Crystal Light drink mixes in the kitchen cupboard.

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I love Lemonade, and I don't know why, but I've been addicted to Cherry Coca-Cola lately. :/

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I guess I'm gonna have to be boring and say water. When I'm thirsty it's basically the only thing that quenches my thirst. Everything else tends to end up making me more thirsty because I can taste the sugar/flavour/etc and it leaves an aftertaste that after a while I feel like I need to wash away with a glass of H2O~~

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Rum and coke

I like Pepsi Max. Full of caffeine and tastes good. Also diet, which is the only kind of soda I really drink.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I would say my favorite would be Fresca, 7up + orange juice, Pepsi, ginger ale and ginger ale + cranberry juice.

It's pretty hard for me to choose between all of those.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Any kind of ice tea is good, and water of course. Carbonated drinks are too fizzy sometimes. ;P

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I guess I'm gonna have to be boring and say water. When I'm thirsty it's basically the only thing that quenches my thirst. Everything else tends to end up making me more thirsty because I can taste the sugar/flavour/etc and it leaves an aftertaste that after a while I feel like I need to wash away with a glass of H2O~~

Another boring one here!

Water is the most perfect drink I've ever tried. I have currently started disliking any other kind of drink. Everyone gets surprised when I ask for water and I say "I'm not into Coca Cola". Come on! It's the healthiest drink in the world and people just see that as a broing drink. Well, then, allow me to be boring.

And I have to say, that if I am offered a coke, I won't refuse to drink it, but I still prefer water.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
7up and cranberry juice combined is amazing.
Then there's water, soda, etc.
I also like Dr Pepper, but have developed an allergy to it. Certainly not worth it. D:

Last edited:
Years
When I'm thirsty? Water, and almost nothing else. (Although at work I tend to drink soda if it's too busy to clean out the cup and put water and ice in it.) If I need hydration, water is the only thing that will truly satisfy.

In general? Woodchuck Sunkist, Cherry Coke, orange juice, and water.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Diet Coke is #1 drink - I love the taste of the soda, followed closely by Green Tea, and Ice cold water

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I have this awful addiction to coffee, but I honestly have to say that I like water better. Like...I drink coffee as a nice, unhealthy way to stay awake all night, but I drink water because I genuinely like it.

And water doesn't give me raging headaches.

Years
Lemonade! Oh god I just love the taste of those lemons, which is one of my fave fruit used in drinks.

My fave thirst-quencher for someone living in a hot place like me.

Years
One of my favorites would have to be tomato juice (not V8 or anything, just straight up tomato juice). I always found this odd as I'm not a big fan of tomatoes themselves, but I could drink a litre of tomato juice and still want more.

Another favorite of mine would have to be Vanilla Coke. It's a shame that they don't make it in Canada anymore, because I could probably drink 3 or 4 cans a day (although I guess my blood would basically be sugar at that point, so maybe it's for the best).

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Spoiler:

Because nothing else is more heavenly than Gatorade. Kind of.

....Well there's always water.

Back