• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Once you find out if your sign up is accepted when you interact with someone else just mention your character going up to them and saying something. (Make sure to keep to the minimum limit for posts, one liners are not allowed). Make sure you don't try to control the other persons character (That's Bunnying which isn't really allowed in most rps without getting the other Rpers permission). If you choose to vming the person your interacting with is smart to make sure they are aware that your character said something to theirs.

Also: For anyone in Sage's second class he's in his classroom so just let me know when you all are ready for the class.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I just need to sign up.

Name: Andrew (first) Soares (last)

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicine Dorm

Appearence: Short brown hair, brown eyes, blue glasses, about 5½ feet tall, normally has some sort of Pokemon with him, dirty clothes, and a gold watch on his wrist.

Personality: Andrew is a kind, cheerful boy who loves playing with his Pokemon. Pokemon get along with him so well, that he always has one by his side. He loves naming Pokemon. Andrew is incredibly good at making friends, and he is really popular. He loves Electric-type Pokemon, but he wants to work with all types after his crazy adventures (See: History). His glasses don't bother him, but sometimes he gets annoyed when they make marks on his nose. He received a gold watch from has late grandfather that he protects with his life. He travels around the world alot. He does have a few enimies, and sometimes his friend Noah doesn't understand his sense of humor, but everybody else does. He makes alot of jokes, and most people see him as a very funny person. He normally knows when to be serious, but not always.

History: He grew up in the Lona region with his older sister Abigail and his best friend Lucas. After Abigail became the Lona region Champion, Andrew decided to set out on his own Pokemon journey. After he and Lucas got all 8 Gym Badges, they head out to the Pokemon League. Lucas went up against Abigail and won, so Andrew ended up battling Lucas. Andrew just beat him, defeating his last Pokemon, Volcanora, with his Samurott. Andrew was given the title of the Champion, the youngest Champion in the history of Lona. A year later, his mom was hired for a new job in Unova, so they moved. Andrew had to give his Champion title away because he was leaving Lona. Andrew moved to Driftveil City, and he set off on his Pokemon adventure in Unova. When he reached Opelucid City, he was feeling lonely. Lucas was by his side the whole time in Lona. Now he was alone. Andrew managed to fight it, and he beat all the Gym Leaders. On his way to the Pokemon League, he met his new best friends, the cheerful twins Gregory and Haden. Then they all went to the Pokemon League. There was one problem. If they went to the Champion at the same time, they would probably have to face eachother. They tried not to think about that. As they went down, they wondered who the Champion was. Suprisingly... it was Lucas! "Lucas!" Andrew cried. "When did you come to Unova?" "I just moved here last month," Lucas replied, "It's nice here." Lucas ended up defeating Gregory and Haden. "Ready?" Lucas said. "Let's do this." Andrew replied. The thing is, Lucas learned that Andrew used only Electric-type Pokemon, so Lucas had a team of Ground-types set up. It was a impossible battle for Andrew, and he lost. Andrew headed home, and told Abigail the whole story. It turns out, that Abigail used to be the same way. She used to only use Fighting-types. When their mom got home, she announced that her job was moving to a island. She also said that there was a Pokemon Training Academy. They moved, but there was a law that Electric-types weren't allowed on the plane. So Andrew had to leave all his Pokemon behind. Andrew signed up for the academy in hopes of learning how to fight with all Pokemon, and he was accepted into the Suicine Dorm.

Pokemon:
1: Squirtle
Nickname: Splash
Personality: He loves to cuddle.
Level: 14
Moves:
-Water Gun
-Surf
-BubbleBeam
-Scratch
-Cut
-Slash

2. Pikachu
Nickname: Volt
Personality: Sometimes attacks Splash on accident.
Level: 25
Moves:
-Tackle
-Rain Dance
-Thunder
-Thunderbolt
-ThunderShock
-Scratch
-Charge

3. Pidove
Nickname: Winger
Personality: Enjoys eating... a lot.
Level: 19
Moves:
-Tackle
-Fly
-Wing Attack
-Gust
-Quick Attack
-Leer

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I will be temporarily taking a leave as school will start and I will not be able to post as frequently as I do. Once I get my laptop back, things'll go back to normal, yo. :) buh-bye!

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@JNathan and GoldenRayquaza: Your SU's both look good. Your both free to post. This also means that the Entei dorm is now full so anyone signing up for that dorm will have to go to another one :p

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Just a note, this app is going to be really long. I just want to start off with a well-developed character before plunging into the deep end. That's why I'm expending so much effort right now into getting him set up. You'll notice a whole slew of spoiler tags -- those are to keep this app from taking up the whole page. (Yes, I did spend close to eight hours working on this thing.)

Without further ado, here's my app!

Name: Adrian Steele
Nickname: He doesn't answer to any, but he's been called Dragon or Leviathan behind his back, because of his normally passive nature (unless provoked to anger).
Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance: (found in the spoiler tag below)
Spoiler:

Additional Physical Characteristics: All found in the spoiler tags below.
Spoiler:

Personality: (As usual, see the spoiler tag.)
Spoiler:

History: (inside the spoiler tags)
Spoiler:

Pokémon Team: (inside the spoiler tags. This one will be a bit more interesting to read, hopefully. They are listed in the order obtained.)
Spoiler:

=============================================================
Opening Post (Must be from the perspective of your character.):
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Hahaha daang... That person before me outdid me by alot! Anyways here's my SU!

Name: Lincoln Neal

Nickname: Link

Dorm: Raikou

Appearance:

Lincoln stands at about 6'3 and weighs about 150 pounds. He's extremely tall for his age and is very self-conscious about that. Lincoln has black hair that falls just above his eyes and is soft and wispy. Usually he wears khaki shorts with a button down shirt. He's not very muscular but, instead is actually very skinny. This makes him fall into the "long and lanky" category of People.

Personality:

From a stranger's perspective Lincoln might be seen as a loner or an extremely shy kid. He's not really any of those though. Unlike the loner he actually wants to interact and get to know people and unlike the bashful person he tries to make friends and talk to people. The problem is that because Link's not used to interacting with kids his age he is really awkward and it doesn't help that he's also one of the clumsiest people out there. The only people he feels comfortable around aren't even people. His pokemon are the only one's that make him feel at ease and pretty much his only friends.

Link's clumsiness often get's him into trouble in battle's. Although this hurts him later in battle he seems to pull through many times. He's a really book smart person and he can make many different strategies for his pokemon in battle but, he's not the best in terms of physical strength or street smarts. He has plentiful experience in battling because he trained with his father and watched him battle in many gym challenges.

History:

Lincoln was born in Dewford Town of the Hoenn Region to a pokemon trainer and his wife. Lincoln's father worked at the Dewford Town Gym under Brawley and specialized in fighting type pokemon. A few years after Link was born, his father decided to take on an adventure of his own and challenge all the gym leaders. This brought Link's parents into an argument and they soon split up. Lincoln was taken by his father and he traveled with his dad around the Hoenn Region. Link often trained with his father and grew accustomed to battling pokemon. He had a natural tendency for the pokemon around him to befriend him. His father brought him along in all of his gym battles and as soon as the battle was over they kept on traveling. This made it impossible for Link to find friends of his age since he was too young to go on a journey himself. After Link's father defeated the 7th gym in Hoenn he soon realized that his son needed to be able to have a place to call home and where he could grow up. They moved to Lilycove City and the 9 year old Link thought it would be a great opportunity to make friends with kids his age. Little did he know that Lilycove City had no children other than himself. Link was crushed but, still trained with his father and started an education which he had a natural talent at. Link's father soon needed a way to make money and support his family so he opened up the Cove Lily Hotel. Many well-known trainers stopped at this spot and they helped train and educate the young Lincoln. At age 11 Link went into the Lilycove Safari Zone for the first time. That was the day he was supposed to catch his first pokemon. However he froze up and was almost killed by a wild Dodrio. Heartbroken, he walked back home empty handed. He couldn't face his father after not even being able to capture a single pokemon. He went behind the Department Store and laid there by himself until he heard something rummaging through the trash. He found the source of the noise and it was a little Eevee with a scarf on it's neck. It was trying to find food in the trash and it looked tired and weak. Link ran home and came back with some food for the eevee to eat. The little creature was extremely grateful and that eevee and Link became great friends. On Link's 14th birthday his father told him that he needed to branch out and start on a journey of his own but, before his father would let him do that he enrolled Link in the Pokemon Trainer Academy so that he could get some experience first. And that is where the journey begins...

Pokémon:
Species: Glaceon
Nickname: Holly
Personality: Very playful and extremely close with Link. Is the opposite of her trainer and often befriends other pokemon. Always wears a scarf.
Lvl: 27
Moves: Ice Beam, Aurora Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Return, Hail

Species: Mienfoo
Nickname: Mickey
Personality: He's very stubborn and cocky and often get's into fights with other pokemon.
Lvl: 25
Moves: Drain Punch, Brick Break, Fake Out, Acrobatics, High Jump Kick

Years
Sylvia just went there and I believe that Holly is following (you'd have to check with ShayShay). Dunno how interaction between them will work out though.

@ChiliDawgs - If you get accepted we hell have to do a Glaceon vs Glaceon at some point :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace is also at the cafeteria. If someone wants to interact, VM me and we'll make a joint post maybe.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Your good to go ChiliDawgs.

Anyways everyone, I've finally gotten a project I've wanted to start for awhile now off the ground. A Super Mario Bros Machinima :D I've been very busy with it and I'm still pretty busy with it as we speak so if I suddenly get inactive this is why. Still though, give it a look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8C0Xh-Xo4U

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
If anyone would like to interact with Shawn, he's waiting at the pokemon center now. Just let me know.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Sylvia just went there and I believe that Holly is following (you'd have to check with ShayShay). Dunno how interaction between them will work out though.

@ChiliDawgs - If you get accepted we hell have to do a Glaceon vs Glaceon at some point :D

Seems like we'll be doing Glaceon vs Glaceon soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back